Chapter 6

Todoroki team run towards midoriya team to take the 10,000,000 headband. However Team midoriya is out of their radius as Midoriya's team is 20 meters away from them with other team trying to snatch the headbands from the memers. 'Damn it, at this rate I can't compete with him like I told him. We have to get there faster.' Todorki thought as he bit his lip to think for a solution. Kaminari glance at his team leader, it seems that their team leader also thinks they need to get to Midoriya's team faster. It's not easy though.

There's a lot of teams blocking them from going straight to midoriya which is a problem to them. Kaminari look at his teammates before his gaze fix on Monoma. Monoma....... Monoma. Kaminari grin as he look around for something or perhaps someone. His eyes catch at a sight of a boy who he had seen from the obstacle course. If he is right, that boy's quirk is levitation. He can carry himself and other people or things. Kaminari feel his grin getting much more smug. They're going to fly across the sea of teams it seems. He turn his head to Monoma "Hey, Monoma. Could you copy a quirk of that boy with straight orange hair? Let's soar through the sky." Monoma's eyebrows stitch together before his eyes goes wide. A smug smirk plaster on his mouth. "Aye, aye, captain."

Todoroki and Shinsou doesn't retort because well... Soaring through sky like a bird is not bad... Although they're curious. Tokoyami would be very jealous later. They run past the team and they make sure to be close enough to the team for Monoma to touch the boy's hair. As Monoma hand made a slight contact with the boy hair he gives a thumbs up at Kaminari. "Alright, get ready to fly like a bird." Kaminari said. All of them grip on eachother to make sure no one fall. Monoma take a few deep breath and look at Todoroki for conformation. Todoroki nodded and Monoma actives the quirk.

At first, Monoma is the only one to be levitate a bit from the ground but later on they found they're body becomes lighter. Monoma is awe by the quirk he's holding. Todoroki smirk smugly at his father who seems to be surprised but also mad because... you can probably guess why. Todoroki is going to win this without his father's quirk. Kaminari is relief that he remembered the boy he met and his plan work out. Shinsou on the other hand.... He isn't having a great time. Despite him liking to do parkour and everthing.. Being high in the air....is making him feel nausea.

Now he'll know that if he had a quirk that makes him fly, he would probably not use it at all.

"Oh! Look at Team Todoroki! They're... Flying? But how is that impossible?!"

"It's probably because Monoma Neito from class 1-b. He can copy quirks and he probably copy a quirk that can make them fly or.. Levitate."

Shinsou gulp at the height. "G-guys... Quick let's go!" Shinsou said, his stomach flipping and tossing. Kaminari look down and caught the boy with orange hair gazing at them in surprise. Whoops they're busted. Monima smirk and make them fly across the team. Todoroki smile. "Is this what birds feels like when they fly?" Kaminari nod "Yeah, and it's amazing." He said. "Wonder what they always thought of us human at this view." Monoma wonders about life out of all the sudden. An idea pop into the four teenagers head. They look at eachother.

Todoroki would've bounce if he could because right now he's so excited to say it. Shinsou in the other hand doesn't know if he want to laugh or panic at the idea of them shouting it out loud at a very well known festival nonetheless. Kaminari knows that this will worth it. And Monoma wants to do this but thinking about his strict parent..... You know what? He look determinedly at his teammates. This will and have to be worth his pride and ears.

"CAW CAW MOTHERFUCKER!"

They shout as loud as they can. The reaction coming from the teams are weird out, snort, recognition or laugh. While the audience... They are entertain by these whole thing okay? Although Kaminari can see a few parents who's covering their little children's ears. Whoops.