fourteen

justin pov

“so basically, selena, and harmony has to get the files and delted them, while i distract her” they all nodded “what if she figures out im playing her, she's a smart girl you know”

kendall shook her head “she won't, harmony put a tracking device on her so we know what she's doing and why”

I nodded and smiled at selena “hey, this plan will work trust me” she kissed my cheek.

...

we were meeting up with kendalls friend, jake. he was haileys cousin and he was going to help us bring her down.

we needed so many people as possible to take her down, not only will she have file ms on us, but others too. with scooter taking care of the kids, and emily running her businesss, jake is the only one we have left.

“okay, so we all know brynns weaknesses. justin. if he was with her right now, he's going to be a distractuij right? so it will be much easier it take her down. brynn won't stand a chance with all of you together, trust me” he smiled.

we all nodded and was about it leave. i looked at selena and sighed. she seemed so distance from me these days. lkes, she's hiding something from me and she's afraid ab my reaction. in all honesty, i hope it's not to serious, because ive got too much on my mind right now.

“hey babe” she looked at me “are you okay?”

she nodded “yeah, im good” she smiled “just a little nervous” i nodded and kissed her.

selena pov.

“just a little nervous” i lied to justin. the only reason why ive been so distant is beacuse, i just found out im pregnant.

im not sure what he's reaction will be, considering the fact that there's he's crazy ex girlfriend who has files on us that she wants to show to the whole world. what was i supposed to do anyways? here i am 1 week pregnant and running with my friends to go battle some “crazy woman” this isn't good for ur baby but what im i supposed to do.

“okay, guys let's get some rest so we can plan accordingly to order” kendall said and walked inside the house.

honestly, at this point is having another baby really worth it. i mean of course i want another one, but with all this stress, i think it's all too much.

i don't know what im going it do.