fifteen

selena pov

BANG

BANG

BANG

BANG

BANG

“ugh” i rolled over to the other side of the bed “justin wake up” i shook him.

“mhn?” he moaned “what the fuck is that noise?” he stood up putting he's boxer's.

i smiled to myself, all knowing about the inappropriate content that went on last night.

we walked downstairs together and saw brynn.

“brynn?” justin came closer to her “what are you doing here?” he asked.

“i just wanted to see if your ready for the battle. rommorow, im having a launching for the files to be released to he whole world. both of you have to come” she gave us some invitations, “, don't be late” she walked on her heels.

me and justin both looked at eachotherz before bursting out in laughter. making fun of brynn, for being a drama queen.

“selena, i want to apologize, for everything” he said “its been hard, and i want to tell you something, but please don't get mad” i nodded “i had sex with brynn, i know it's bad, but i promise there was nothing involved”

I know he's being honest, but it made me sick that another women, shared my husbands dick. it's disgusting.

“i know, im not mad” he sighed ”but now that we are doing confession, i have to tell you something as well” he nodded

“justin, im pregnant” i looked at he's face and he was frozen.

this was not the reaction i was expecting.

“your pregnant?” he asked and i nodded. justin hugged me and spun me around “IM GOING TO BE A FATHER AGAIN!” he shouted around the room “i love you” he kissed me.

kissing him back, i smiled softly at him. 

...

we were all gatherd around the room, choosing our outfits for the launch on Friday. I'm going, even though im pregnant.

“selena? does this colour look good on me?” kendall asked. i nodded. “i can't wait for a little justin and selena again” she cooed.

i smiled. me and kendall have been on the same page again. i knew it's going to be hard to mend our friendship, but, im glad she trusts me again.

“hey mom” Eleanor walked inside the room “hey sweetie, you okay?” she nodded

“where are you guys going?” she asked. I looked at kendall and she nodded

“well, we have some important business to do, but i promise you we will be back home as soon as possible. we're leaving on friday”

she nodded “okay, I'll miss you” she hugged me and kissed my cheek. she then did something shocking and kissed kendall.

“bye!” she skipped away and me and kendall giggled.

“shes so charming” kendall said, i laughed “she gets it from her mother”

sorry, for not posting on time. school is starting soon, and on top of that, im moving houses so it's been a pretty hectic week. but, thank you to all who were waiting. sorry for such a short chapter. love u ❣