sixteen

Previously on 50 shades of us

“brynn?” justin came closer to her “what are you doing here?” he asked.

“i just wanted to see if your ready for the battle. rommorow, im having a launching for the files to be released to he whole world. both of you have to come” she gave us some invitations, “, don't be late” she walked on her heels.

brynns pov.

“okay, listen jake your so close to kendall, you can easily trick her into thinking your thier friend. okay? i want you to be back here by midnight so we can discuss the launching for the files” my little brother nodded and left the room.

i smiled and looked at a picture of me and justin.

“oh justin, we could have had it all” i held he picture

he made a big mistake choosing love over me. I would have given him everything. but he was so stupid to even think i was going to let him be.

the launch on Friday will let the whole world see files from justin and selena. but not only them, thier friends thier family. this launch will destroy the bieber name entirely and justin would with he never met me.

revenge Is sweet.

selena pov

I'm going to miss you” I kissed justin.

we were getting ready for him to go to brynns house. she's he's weakness, and if she thinks he's on her side, there's no way she going to release those files. she's going to be too distracted.

luckily if that doesn't work, we always have a backup plan to make sure we delete all those files.

“ill be fine, don't worry about me, it's stress for the baby” I nodded and smiled.

“I love you” he kissed me

“love you more” i smiled. he walked out the door, and before i knew it I was crying begging him to come back. soon realising...

he's not coming back.

justin pov

“so your here, because you realized that selena is an evil witch and I'm better instead?” Brynn asked.

“yes” i nodded. I think she bought it, cause she looked pretty convincing.

“although this seems so fishy, im happy your there. we have do much to talk about” she squealed and dragged me to a to a room.

inside the room, was pictures. pictures of selena and everything she does and every hour. pictures of her in bed, cameras in our room. it was horrific and i think she'd mentally disturbed.

“this is all the files i have against selena” sue said “wanna know a fun fact? selena cheated on her boyfriend when she was 14” she said.

“thats a lie” I scoffed “she was a virgin when i met her” i said walking away

she followed me to her room “okay, so maybe some of them are lies, but most of these facts will make the world see the truth selena gomez”

i SAT on her bed and looked at her “why do you hate selena so much?” i asked, needing to know the questions.

“well, justin when i met you, we had something special. and after i never saw you again, i spent hours and hours of work trying to find you” she sighed “and i did. i finally found you and you were with another girl. I figured if i came back, you would want me again. and you obviously did since we had sex” she chuckled. i smiled.

“look, your a great girl. and your right, i do hate selena. and i do love you” i kissed her. she kissed me back and pulled my shirt “how about you go make dinner and I'll freshen up” she nodded and left.

quicky after she left, i ran to her bathroom and washed my mouth. her kissing me is DISGUSTING. but im doing this for selena and my family.

i just hope the plan will work.

hola, amigos! did y'all watch the VMAs? it was so boring. ngl taylor didn't deserve to win any of her awards... but im not surprised. I'm going to be updating my often, since my school isn't starting now. so enjoy!

p.s who's your favorite character? comment down below.