Cole Train

"Enemy reinforcements!" Marcus shouts.

"Take cover!" Kim orders.

Delta Squad gets down behind sandbag barricades as a King Raven flies over and shoots the Locust down.

"That one was on the house. Good luck, Delta."

"Get up those stairs. Alpha's waiting." Kim orders. Delta Squad then sprints towards the stairs. Rex grabs a Hammerburst and puts it on his back for a backup weapon.

"Okay guys, here we go. You still got it?" Dom asks.

"I guess we'll find out, huh?" Marcus shrugs.

"For RAAM!"

"More Locust!" Rex shouts. Marcus and Rex flank left and shoot them down. One started to crawl away, but Rex revved his chainsaw bayonet and yelled as he cut the Locust down the middle.

"You don't mess with a Carmine!" Rex says kicking the head off the Locust.

"Grab those tags. Family back home will want them." Kim states. "We should always remember the dead."

Rex grabs the tags and stuffs them in one of his pockets. The Squad moves up the stair well and they come to a large building.

More Locust then start to emerge from the ground

"Flank 'em!" Dom says.

"Anthony, with me!" Rex motions as they then sprint left. The Carmines then take cover and Rex quietly counts his fingers and motions for them to fire. "EAT LEAD SUCKERS!"

Rex and Anthony fire at the Locust from the side, pushing them back. Anthony tosses a grenade that sinks one of the holes and Rex fires his pistol scoring three headshots.

"Move up!" Rex calls to the rest of the squad.

A Locust then tackles Rex to the ground and starts choking him. Anthony kicks the Locust off and shoots his Lancer, killing it. Rex coughs before Anthony extends his hand. Rex takes it and stands.

"You having fun, Rex?" Anthony snickers.

Rex rolls his eyes before grabbing his Lancer and moving up. Delta walks over a bridge where they see several dead COG near a large sinkhole.

"Control, this is Delta. We have visuals on Alpha. Possible KIA. No sign of resonator." Kim informs.

"Roger that, Delta. Keep looking." Anya says.

"I'll open the door. I've got the code." Kim says tapping the door controls.

The door opens and they work their way through and two more emergence holes open up. Marcus tosses a grenade and it lands in one of the holes keeping the Locust from climbing out that one. Two Locust crawl out of the other and fire at the squad. Rex and Anthony move up firing. Anthony shoots one down while Rex punches the other and sticks a grenade to his chest before kicking him into the hole. It then seals with blood and rubble.