Some Assembly Required

The truck rushes up to the shipyard, as Anya shouts, "Locust!"

Marcus hits the roof of the truck. "Hit it, Dizzy!"

Dizzy plows through the grubs and bashes open the gate, hitting the brakes and the Gears hopping out.

"Here we go!" Jace says.

Guards and Boomers start firing on them as they take cover.

Delta pushes up, killing them and then entering the shipyard. As they enter first dock port, they see a busted ship leaning against the dock.

"Shit." Jace curses. "I hope they all ain't rusted to hell like that. Let's try the next hangar."

Sam turns to Dizzy. "This submarine's something we can't miss, right, Diz?"

Dizzy nods. "Yeah, you ain't gonna trip over it."

"The thing better be in working condition when we find it." Rex snaps.

Dizzy then notices the shipyard adorned with white... stuff. "What the hell's that white stuff everywhere? Spider webs?"

Sam shrugs. "Never seen webs like that before. Doesn't look like spiders to me."

"Oh, I'm sure we'll find out what made 'em soon enough." Jace states.

"Dizzy, how are the six of us going to operate a submarine?" Anya inquires.

"That's what I'm for, ma'am!" Dizzy replies.

Rex kicks the door open to the next area and they see a guard pull a lever of some kind and a giant bug crawls with huge mandibles.

"Look out!" Marcus warns

Anya rushes back. "What are those things? Serapedes?"

"Yeah, but I ain't ever seen one that big before! Goddamn!" Dizzy whistles.

"Shoot it in the ass!" Rex orders. "That's the weak spot!"

The Gears shoot the Serapede in the rear and it explodes one part a time until just the head remained. Rex runs up the ramp and grabs the guard that had released the Serapede and twists it's neck.

Marcus and Jace open the door and the Gears then find the submarine.