Midnight history lesson

Y/n POV

So after most of a day of walking and fighting we decided to set up camp in one of the buildings.

I set up a few crystals around the perimeter, to shoot if I need to blow them up.

But being a servant has a few perks. I don't need to eat or drink as much as normal and I don't need sleep.

So myself, Mash, Cú Chulainn and Saber were watching over the two humans.

We decided to split into pairs, each of us look out over a certain side.

I was with Mash. We were assigned the north and east.

Mash was trying to get me to talk about myself. I don't know why, but I started to. She then asked a question I would gladly answer.

Mash: can you give me a small history of your home?

I nodded.

Y/n: well first you would need my name, which i will give to YOU. But do not tell anyone, unless I give the ok, ok?

She nodded.

Y/n: so, the incursions are the main part of history for me. The first 2 I really don't know much about other than both were invasions of spawn. I had to live through the second one, escape it. The 3rd one I helped in, helping in another spawn invasion but this one had a limit of a month long, as the previous one burned out since it went to long

Mash: how many of these ar-

Y/n: 7. Seven incursions. Now I'm trying to teach you. After the 3rd incursion our world, 2b2t, was found out by something and that started the "invasion". More people started spawning in, so many that we had to call for an incursion. My friend, Fit, started team veteran and at first I stayed away. But later I joined, teaching them end crystal combat

Mash: and end crystals are?

Y/n: the ruin covered crystals that o set up, that explode. It went from sword and bows to suicide runs. Luckily we respawn making this tactic usable by anyone. And because of how powerful the explosion is is why I taught it to people. The next incursion we call "the fake incursion". We call it that because some person named Jared2013. The world was falling into chaos because of a duplication technique someone found. The world factions were split. A few people, like myself, became nomads but I still had bases set up underground for use.

Mash: so what happened to Jared.

Y/n: he tried to start an incursion to build a giant obsidian wall around spawn. This didn't go over well with others and he only let his close friends in making it difficult. A faction I traded with often, Aurora, blew it to pieces in a single day with Withers! That was truly a sight to see. Later when not people started spawning after the Rusher war, we called these people "Ants". It's because some person video taped 2b2t, put it on some website and now people spawn in. Don't know where they come from though. But yeah. Another incursion. The spawn wall was brought back as a way to trap invading ants. After a long time we won. And finally the last incursion.

Mash: what happened now?

Y/n: I don't really know, I stayed out of it. But I know Jared did something so bad, we stopped calling anything later incursions. They didn't deserve to suffer the name of incursions now that Jared ruined the name.

Mash; what's respawning like?

I went silent.

Y/n: don't know. I've never died. And the one time I did die it brought me here

She went silent again.

Mash: you know, a few years ago one of the people at Chaldea was working on a computer AI. He called it "Y/n". So now I'm wondering. Are you that AI?

I stopped walking and looked at her smiling and laughed.

Y/n: probably just a coincidence

She looked at me and laughed too.

Mash: yeah, probably. By the way do you know what your Noble Phantasm is?

Y/n: don't know what that is

We started walking again.

Mash: It's magic. All servants have one and can use it every so often but each servant has a different one

I shook my head.

Y/n: don't know what it is

Mash: ok. You'll find out what it is eventually

I nodded.

But as we patrolled the rest of the night I started wondering. Am I that AI?

Cliffhanger
Hope you enjoyed, sorry for the delay, i was working on other books. Have a good morning evening or afternoon