The first singularity

I will be adding more servants soon and I need to know who I should add! But a few rules. 1 for each class expect for Saber and Ruler. Saber because I plan I bring Artoria Alter into the story because I have her and Ruler because I plan on that being Jeane D'Arc.
Do not request Jalter. The reason behind that is because A. She hasn't been defeated yet, even though she can only be summoned through event summons. B. I plan on doing an entire chapter between the first and second singularity where Gudako summons Jeane and Jalter and then Y/n has to put up with more girls wanting him! C. Only 4 and 5 star servants. If I have to choose which servants will be summoned, then the Rider will be a 3 star which had been my first and most trusty Rider class servant
So yeah that's all. Now let's get to the actual story now
Y/n POV

Y/n: ow, fuck

I landed flat on my face.

I looked up from the ground and saw we were in a large open field or grass.

I picked myself up, still looking out into the field.

Where is this?

I didn't state my thoughts out load as I threw my elytra on, pulled out a firework and let it pull me into the air.

I soared around, seeing a beautiful landscape.

One I haven't seen for a long time.

As I flew back down I saw movement.

I flew above it, seeing men in armor with weapons, moving quickly towards where the others were. Scouting group most likely.

I flew to the others and landed by them before speaking straight away.

Y/n; scouting party, heading for us fast. Get ready for either a fight or maybe just talk, but i doubt the second one

Gudako; and you shoul-

Y/n: not a good time to tell me i'm your servant! I know how this shit works

I pulled out my sword and shield as I turned to the approaching soldiers.

A few minutes later they arrived.

After a few minutes of talking they attacked, saying something about a dragon witch.

I reacted as fast as I do normally and sliced ones head off.

I stabbed 2 more before the others got the hint and ran.

Gudako: after th-

Y/n: wait a few minutes. They'll attack us if we follow them immediately

I walked over to the three dead bodies and looked over them.

I picked up a spear on of them had as a weapon.

As soon as I touched it the iron spearhead turned diamond blue.

I hit the spearhead against my armor and heard a certain clink sound, indicating it was in fact diamond now.

Gudako POV

I stood there waiting for Y/n. Mash and Saber were ready but he wasn't.

My patience ran out soon and I turned to yell at him.

But what was strange was I didn't. Something caught my eye. His eyes to be specific.

I looked at them and instead of seeing normal pupils I saw in his left eye a spear symbol, which indicated the lancer class and in his right eye was a burning head, indicating the avenger class.

Y/n: right, let's go

He put the spear he had picked up on his back and the lancer symbol disappeared.

He then walked past me, heading in the direction the soldiers went.

I walked up to him as we walked. Maybe he does know what he's doing.

Time skip
Y/n POV

I readied my bow in hand as we cross the land.

Gudako fell back to talk to Mash and Saber walked up to me.

Saber: why'd you pick up that weapon?

Y/n: pardon?

Saber: you have your sword, one that can rival Excalibur yet you grab a simple spear. Why?

Y/n: well when I kill someone in battle, I always take something from them. Skeletons and Alter didn't drop anything

Saber: so it's like a trophy

Y/n: exactly. A trophy I can use in battles to come. And speaking of which

I pointed ahead of us, seeing a large fort, with smoke aiming off it.

Y/n: get the others. I'll go up ahead

I threw my elytra on before using a firework to get into the air.

I glided my way to the fort and saw skeletons and dragons.

I took out my bow and started to rain arrows down upon them.

The dragons noticed first and fly to to "greet" me.

So I turned, flying around and firing arrows at them.

Each arrow connected soon turning them from a bunch of dragons to falling corpses.

I then flew down, seeing the others were fighting the skeletons.

I put my bow away, taking out my sword.

I flew straight at a skeleton and landed on it, chopping of its head and making a dramatic entrance.

I looked around seeing very few people alive.

The ones I did see alive I ran to and helped to out of any rubble on top of them.

I've done it before.

Flashback

I climbed over what was left of Asgard II. I saw a man, a close friend of mine stuck under fallen obsidian.

I ran over, breaking the obsidian and helping him up.

Y/n: get out of here, now!

Friend: what about you!

I heard a wither explode a bit away.

Y/n: I'm finding survivors!

Friend: it's anarchy! You don't need to!

Y/n: I don't care!

Flashback end

Yeah. Traumatic and sad. But it's what kept me going.

I also frequently did highway runs, helping anyone trying to escape spawn. I repaired highways with builders and all sorts of things.

It all paid off in the end, with my vast skill knowledge.

I turned, helping a few others escape before running to Gudako.

I saw her and Mash talking to someone as Saber helped a man out.

I ran up to them, panting.

I looked at the person. A women.

Y/n: who are you?

???: I am Jeane D'Arc

Cliffhanger
Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed. I hope to hear what servants you want in this book. After we get these 10 new servants, and then Jeane and Jalter, I plan on doing requests like this every now and then. But not to the extent of 10 at a time. Hope you have a good morning evening or afternoon