6. 'Winter'

As time passes, the bell rang. When Kaine was about to leave, somebody grabbed him. Even though he knew who grabbed him, Kaine still looked to see the person that grabbed him.

He turned around and saw Edwin. [ As I thought...what does he want now? ]

"What do you need?" Kaine asked unkindly. Right now he didn't have the time to make some unnecessary talk with people.

"Where is your cousin?" Edwin cut straight to the point.

"Cousin?" Kaine sneered. "You should know where to find him." 

Edwin looked at Kaine and laughed. "You know what I want, right?"

"Unfortunately, I don't want to be your toy." Without looking back, Kaine walked away.

Edwin stayed standing there like a statue. He looked at the Kaine's back, his jaw tightened as he closed his eyes. After a moment, he took a deep breath finally sighed. "I know where he is but I don't dare look for him. Yes, it was just an excuse to talk to you."

Sadness clouded over his features before he finally left.

----------

After leaving the school, Kaine decided that he will play around the city. He changed out of his uniform and went into one of the most popular place in the city called 'Winter'. This place was extremely popular because the place has more than one section. It has a dance floor, bar, club, an arcade, rooms/hotel, and they even have a place where people can gamble. Everything in one place, it was very convenient.

Most people likes to come to this place, but not everyone. When there is a good things, there will surely be bad. And this place tends to be a very dangerous place as people usually come to this place to trade, and do a little of illegal dealings.

When Kaine arrived at the entrance, there was someone that was not extremely pleased with him (Kaine) going into this place.