Chapter 11

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

" It's time for the bonfire girls... You ready? " Bianca asks us and we all nod in response... Except Venus though... She looks like an overgrown Tomato

"Vee...are you okay? " May asks... Walking up to her and holding her hands

"I'm kinda nervous..."

"We're all nervous... So don't be scared... We've got your back okay... Just stick with us and you'll be alright "
With that a smile erupts on her face and she nods her head in response...

"Now... Time to get dressed... "

"What are we supposed to wear?"

"Anything... It's a Saturday not a school day... "

" Even short shorts? " Vee ask's us in her cute chirpy voice and we all burst into laughter...

"Yes sweetie... Including short shorts"

~•~

"Like I said... Breakfast is by 7am, lunch is by 12:40pm and Dinner is by 6pm... We will be having this camp fire every Saturday as long as you're here, We have this bonfire so students could get to know each other better... So we could bond with each other..."

"Why don't you bond with your husband before you come preach to us about bonding!" a voice yells and everyone erupts in laughter...

"... So,  have fun bonding... The staff and I are going to be at the teachers lounge discussing important matters so no one would be here with you... Do not misbehave... Have fun but not too much fun... Welcome to Hillcrost High students... Were the young grow and get established for the greater good of the world and everyone in it... Welcome once more" Chants, yelling and applauds coming from all over the place... As the staff who I found out is Mrs. Henshaw walks away leaving us to chat and get to know each other better...

One by one everyone spreads out... Leaving May, Bianca, Vee and I together staring at each other like long lost puppies..
"What now? " Vee asks

"I guess we make new friends? " Bianca answers her but it sounds more like a question than an answer though...

"So... Let's spread out and... Make friends! " May says... Sounding excited... While I on the other hand just wanna get this over with...

We all spread out to make... Friends... ?

"Hi I'm Sophia... " I say to a Smallish blonde looking girl...

"And I care... How?" She says,  giggling and walking away...
That was harsh... Next choice

"Hey I'm Sophia... Nice to-" She walks away leaving my hand hanging...

Okay?

"Hey! Nice to meet you" I stretch out my hand towards a dark haired girl... And I totally regretted it...

"Eeeewww... Aren't you plumpky? That fat ugly girl that choked on a carrot or something... " She says loud enough for practically everyone to hear... And all eyes turn towards us... I slowly saunter away...

Going back to the girls...

"Any luck? " I ask Bianca...

"They called me Albino! Do I look  Albino!! " she sounded angry...

I gently nodded my head towards May and she shook her head in response...

" I almost made a friend but then as she was about telling me her name some group of guys came and took of with her... It was so rude,  they obviously saw that I was talking to her " I nodded my head towards Vee and she smiled

"A guy collected my number... He said I was cute" she's blushing like a cute puppy...

"At least one of us made a friend... Is he cute"

"He's dreamy" she says in her usual tiny voice...

"What's his name? " Bianca beats me to the question...

"... Mac?  I think? " She says trying to recall...

"Wait... Mac? Brunette haired,  British accent, cute, quiet-ish??? " Bianca asks again...

"Yeah... You know him? "

"Kinda... He's a friend of ours? " May says looking towards me with a shrug...

"Okay... Isn't he the dreamiest? " Vee says... Sounding like she just found Heaven in her front yard...

"You should meet Tyler" wait... What???

"Tyler?... Oh I know him... He's a Family friend of ours... " Vee says like its the most obvious thing in the world...
"Shut up! "

"I'm serious... I actually crushed him him once... But that was a long time ago... He wasn't really open with people then... Even now... He never talks... Unless it's about food or Games"

"He talks to Sophia a lot actually... "

"Not really... Just once in a while" I say with a shrug...

"For 5 years that I've known Tyler he has never spoken to a girl more than once... He's kinda scared of commitment... I heard he lost someone... "

"Tell me more"

"Gang rape... " Whoa...

"Oh my God... "

"Yep... That happened 4years ago... A year after we met... Her name was Taylor... Since then he kinda... Kept distance from everyone... Including his Dad... His mum and Dad are seperated so she's never around, his grandma is currently in the Hospital though... She had an accident Five months ago... She's currently in a Coma" That was why I saw him in the Hospital the other day the time May got hit...

I turn and our eyes meet...
Tyler...
~•~

Hey guys!  What's up?
So...
What do you think???
Gang rape Huh... Eeeessh!
It gave me the shivers...
Don't forget to
Vote😇
Comment😋 and
Share😛... Don't be a stingy reader or passer by... Tell a friend... Or Four... Like I said...
I don't mind😁