Chapter 14

"Its my turn to spin people... i wonder who the bottle is gonna pick" Megan says spinning the empty bear bottle on the floor... after a few seconds it stops spinning and lands on a guy named Timothy...

"truth or dare Timmy?

"Dare me"

"i dare you to make out with Sophia behind that tree over there" wait what???... suddenly he stands up making his way towards me like a predator in search for its prey... fear gripping my insides, my heart pounding a bit... he pulls me up and began to drag me towards the tree... we stop behind it and he looks at me with a disgusting smile plastered on his face

"i'm gonna enjoy this" his lips make contact with my neck and i try to push him off but he grips my waist...

"Tim- it-s meant to to be a ki-sss please stop" he doesn't listen... he crashes his lips on mine and all i can taste is alcohol, i slap him right across the face and his face turns red in anger, i guess that wasn't a good move on my part...

he grabs my hand and pin them behind my back turning me with my back facing him

"i like them naughty" he says placing more disgusting kisses on the back of my neck

"tears began to flow down my cheeks as i beg him to let go...

"i'm gonna enjoy you" he rips the arm of my shirt, kissing my exposed skin, fear gripped me so much that my voice had gone behind my throat and i couldn't shout for help, it was happening all over again...

"Timothy please stop..." i say letting the tears flow as i hear his pants drop to the floor... he rips my skirt partially and i try to scream but he hits me making me fall to the ground... everything goes blurr from there... my eyes are spinning all i can see is someone on top of Timmy... but who was it???

Then i black out...