03

Heyo ma sockmonkeys! so this chapter is dedicated to *drumroll please*...... 

brianna_tomlinson7, helloilove1d, and molliewass!

Love you guys haha anyway they will be playing the three characters i needed! Because they were the only ones that submitted anything *le sigh* anyways, here is the chapter! They will be introduced in the next chappie! Thank you to all who are still reading! Oh, and check out my other 1D story Louis Tomlinson's Unknown Sister, and if you like Vampire Diaries check out my TVD one too it would mean a lot.x And thinking about a Harry Potter FanFic too, anyway read away. (that rhymed teehee)

This part is going to be in Naomi's P.O.V this time instead of the usual third person. This is going to be short because i wanted to upload before tuesday cuz its my birthday and i know i'll be busy for the rest of the week.

.*.*.*.

Danielle and I spent most of the afternoon in the cafe talking about everthing from her boyfriend, Liam, who I learned was also in the band with Harry,  to school and what we were studying. I learned Dani was here for a scholarship she got for her dancing. A little after four, we decided it would be best if we started heading back so we could get ready for the show tonight. we got into the car and I started conversation.

"So why aren't the rest of the girls at the house now, to get ready and stuff?"

"Well Bri and Mollie work there at the pub we're going to later on the weekend, and Belle is probably at swim practice so she'll be a bit late."

"cool," we were silent for the rest of the drive, we didn't have much to talk about I mean we just talked for about 3 hours straight. It was a comfortable silence though. We got back to the house, getting out of the car and locking it. when we get into the house, we go up to the second floor and before we head into our seperate rooms, Dani stops me and says, "Okay so dress casual but not to casual and can i do your hair and make up? Please?" she gives me her puppy dog face and i can't help but burst out laughing.

"Sure just give me a bit to take a shower and sort out my outfit." She sends me a wide smile and squeals before skipping into her own room. I chuckle at her childness.

When I walk towards my closed door, it slowly creeks open on its own causing me to jump a bit. It's just an old house, I remind myself, stuff like this is bound to happen. The floors just uneven, that's why. Instead  of telling myself that, i felt like I was trying to convince myself. I shook away the thought and went inside the room. It was cooler than before, otherwise there was no difference.

I walked over to one of the sealed boxes by my armoir and rumaged through it until I found a nice looking outfit. (A/N: Link on side----->) I went to my jewelry box which I put on the desk and grabbed a gold bracelet I got from mum for my 15th birthday. Once I had everything I needed, I tossed it onto the bathroom counter and went back into the room to find my toiletries in yet another box. When I did, I grabbed hmy makeup bag and shower cady.

I ran back into the bathroom, turned the water on, stripped of todays clothes and jumped into the shower. For a few minutes, I just stood there relaxing and letting the warm water cascade down my stiff  body which helped relax the sore muscles.  I reached for my cinamon-apple shampoo/body wash and massaged my scalp with it, cleaning my hair. When i finished rinsing off, I turned the water off at reached for the towel that I previously put on the toilet next to the shower. I wrapped it around my wet body and got a smaller one to wrap my hair with. Once I was dry enough I applied some body lotion to my legs. I then changed into my outfit and walked out of the bathroom drying my hair with the towel. I went to grab my cell when I noticed somethingin the mirror, the door to the attic was wide open. I turned around and started walking towards the stairs leading up there when Danielle started calling me.

"Hey Naomi, you done?" 

"Yeah one sec." I grasp the doorknob to close the door but let go and jump back imediatley. It was as cold as ice. I push the door closed by the wood and walk quickley towards Dani's room which was down the hall from mine. Before opening her door, I throw a glance behind me. Nothing.

I walk in and Dani has makeup and hairstyle equipment set up on her bed. I sit down next to her and she gives me a smile, I give her a forced grin and turn to face her. She started painting her toes with a greyish color.

"Hey Dani?" She doesn't look up from her toes.

"Yeah." 

"Did you go into the attic while I was in the shower?" I ask her, her head snaps up, her face blank and had gone pale.

"N-No." she stutters out. Something was definitely not right.

.*.*.*.

That's it for Chapter Three! Like it not like it let me know! Also check out my joint account with LarryGotSome, NiallismyBFF, The CopperPen and lexiloves1DndHP ~ i_likebacon. We will be posting a story so please look for it <3

My birthday is Tuesday! YAYAY! 

Comment, Fan, and Vote! 

~alexandra.xxx