07.1

Chapter Seven

Zayn seemed as if he was about to protest but Niall shot him a look.

"Zayn. Do. We. Have. The. Board?" Niall said slower this time. Zayn simply nods his head, looking at the ground.

"It's settled then," Niall and Josh get up and get Harry along with Belle, Brianna and Mollie. They start heading to the lot, me following them. I see Liam and Danielle run out towards me.

"where are they going?" Liam asks, almost out of breathe.

"Back to the house, Josh and Niall said something about a board?" I reply unsurely, waiting for Liam's reaction, he pales a bit like Zayn. He and Dani share a look before looking back at me.

"I'm going to drive them back, I guess I'll see you later." With that Liam runs to the van and gets into the driver's seat. 

Dani makes her way to my car doing the same as Liam, I get into the passenger side and the moment I get in she starts the car and drives the car back to campus.

Why is everyone acting so weird?

When we get back to the house Danielle hops out of the car and runs to the door unlocking it  and getting inside. I follow behind her and she runs to her room, I go upstairs and into her room and see her on her bed, staring at the wall opposite her and not facing me.

"Dani, is everything alright?" I ask.

"Naomi, promise you won't leave?" she says barely a whisper.

"Why would I?"

"Just don't okay," she turns to face me, I simply nod and she forces a weak smile and gets up off th bed and walks out the door again. I follow her downstairs and she's in the kitchen getting matches. There's a knock at the door, I go open it and there are the boys and the last of the girls. They walk in  and go into the living room and watch them to see Harry put a bag onto the table. They all settle down next to the table and Dani walks in through the other entry with a candle which she sets down on the table. After she does this, she and Liam stand on the wall farthest away from the group, I look at them questioningly but they just stare at the group. 

Harry catches my eye and motions for me to sit next to him, I do so I am inbetween him and Niall. Josh takes the bag and takes out a wooden board and sets it onto the table. When I get a closer look at it I see that there is also a triangular planchet set next to it and letters and numbers burned into it aswell as the words 'yes', 'no', 'hello' and 'goodbye'.

A ouaji board.

.*.*.*.

A bit of a filler but will update again soon.x

Comment, Vote, and Fan <3 

~alexandra