Hickies

A/N : anything in /\ and underlined is me being stupid per usual B)

Dave wasnt doing anything that day and had thought of the greatest idea . He had decided to message his best bro . He picked up his phone and messaged Egdork himself . "Hey dork , what are you up to ? "

He got an answer almost right away , " Oh hey Dave !! :B " He took a minute to actually answer hus question though , John and him typing in Strings , " Nothing today apperently you ? "

" same here man , not like theres much to do any way .. "

" :0 ! We should hang out man !! "

" im down , as long as it isnt at your place , frankly dont feel like going out side today . "

" pfff Dork , okay then ill head over , ill be there in 30 minutes to an hour :B "

" aight dude see ya . " And with that the dork was off and getting ready , or well Dave assumed , he should probably grab acouple snack accross the street just in case John gets hungry , or even stays the night or something . The albino stood to his feet walking over to the counter grabbing his spare keys . He got back and looked at the time , about 20 minutes had passed . He put all the stuff that he had bought away and moved on quickly . He went and took a shower . soon after hed gotten a message from no other then that of John Egbert . He looked at it saying he was here . quick response was , " come up and inside ." He had threw his phone back down on the sink counter finishing up . He heard the dorr open and close .

A familiar voice came from near the kitchen . " Uh Dave ? Are you here ? "

Finally veing finished with your shower you shut off tge water and yelled , " Yea dude ! Just showering ! " A small okay came from the other and he went and sat down on the couch . The taller male snaked his way out of the restroom towel around his waist to greet John . " Hey dude , i got some food so you wouldnt starve or anything . "

John looked up to thank him opening his mouth but his face went red instead . "Dude !! You coulda told me after you put your clothes on !! " He averted his eyes quickly looking an a different direction . Dave let out a soft laugh as he went into his room and changing . He yelled from the room , "Not my fault you think im hot man . "

John from the other room yelled. I DO NOT !  " but man , he was red , " I getting something to drink dude . " A response of okay and /420 words achived\  he got himself a glass of water cooling and calming down .

Dave came back out , FULLY DRESSED , and he threw himself across the couch . John walked over to the couch and kicked the others legs to the side .

-Time skip-

After a bit of time they ended up cuddling together , but no homo though man . Okay that was pure bull shit but whatever . John was sorta laying a top of Dave , he was looking at the TV since John was actually interested in it , Dave on the ither hand was interested in the boy atop of him .

The blonde slithered his arms around the smallers waist , grabbing the belt holes and pulling him up . John looked up confused . Stider smirked down at him tugging a but more on the pants loop to signal he should move up . So /Obviously since this is a fanfic\  He did Dave began to lean down and slightly nip at the others neck . John whimpered softly as he felt the soft lips against his neck .

Dave began to bute down , first softly . It must have set the smaller off because he let out a soft moan dropping his head his teeth biting down on his bottom lip . Dave bit down just a little harder sucking a small bit . John had the heaviest breathing , why was this making him so turned on .

Dave began to move his hamds up the smallers shirt slowly . John exhaled heavily his arms shaking against his and Dave's chest . He began to softly grind against the one below him , letting out mewls and whines , he wanted more . His pants began to hurt against his / PP \ member .

The door from behind made a click noise and John hurriedly stood up and straightened himself up . " Well uh, was great watching the movie with you Dave , I've gotta go now. " and with that the Egbert was gone .

Great , now Dave had to fix his "issue" himself , bummer .

//Man i did it , hope you liked this , they'll actually fuck next time cross my heart , ive just been kicked in the ass with school but , i neex to write anyway . HOPE YOU ENJOYED !!! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT YOU FILTHY HOMESTUCK SINNER !! \\