HAPPY HALLOWEEN

A/N: HELLO LOVELIES IT HALLOWEEN AND I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE CONFIDANT IN MY SELF I'M HERE TO GIVE A HALLOWEEN SMUT~~~ HOPE YOU ENJOY
-🌀Ziv🌀

John sat there in his rabbit outfit that Rose had picked out for him,  it was a bit tight on him and it was hard to sit with the fluffy  that sat right above his tail bone.

They all had decided to throw a party with the trolls and all so they can understand the concept of this holiday. John was putting on a few more things so he could be comfortable. At the moment he had fishnets on a swimsuit looking thing with out the straps. Of course his tail and ears, he was nothing other then a white rabbit.
He threw on heel wedged boots so he didn't break his ankles and a white fluffy coat, it was short at the hem as if a crop top. He heard a knock on the door, he called out,  "Who is it?"
A familiar voice answered with a, "It's me Bro." John chuckled as he went over to the door and unlocked it. Opening the door and closing it behind Dave. The blond male turned around he seemed to be a wolf, he saw John and his eyes widened and he went silent.
John tilted his head, "Dave?"
"Nice costume Egbert." He answered with a smug smile. He could feel his pants tighten just looking at the Raven haired.
"Thanks! Rose picked it out fore her and Kanaya of course!"
Dave went over to the other and pulled him in by the hips, "Of course~" He hummed. The blond placed his lips on John's neck softly.
John was confused,  "D-dave it's almost time for the party and I'm still not completely ready." He stressed. Dave shrugged.
"The party can wait, " He began to bite and suck on the free space of John's neck. The smaller boy gave out a high pitched squeak,  the taller one pushed the bunno onto the bed covered in ghosts. He began to slid the coat off the sides of John's arms. He continuedcontinuedto kiss and bite til he bit down on one sensitive spot on the smaller neck, making him let out a small mewl of pleasure. He began to pull of the bunny ears.
John let out a loud exhale, "Dave! Not now,  I can't get my cost-effective dirty!" He pouted and crossed his as giving a small pout, Dave lifted himself up he was still turned on since Egbert was with out his jacket. "But I will help you out~" He hummed and found a way to flip them over, Dave was full of confusion when he felt his pants unbuttoned and zipped.
John pulled out his length and placed a kiss on the tip and rubbed the rest of his shaft the blond let out a mild groan as he pushed his mouth in further to Daves base he began to suck when he reached his hands down into the others hairs, John continued to bob his head up and down as he pumped what he couldnt fit in his mouth with his hand. Dave gave another groan as he looked down at John, "Nhg~ John keep going." He groaned as he bucked his hips for John to take in more, John gave a sort of choking noise as Dave cum in the bunnys mouth. John swallowed what was in his mouth and licked off what was left. He soon stood to his feet to clean himself up a bit more. He snagged his jaket from under Dave placing a kiss on Daves lips and his ear sliding them on. John ran down stairs when he saw Rose and Kanaya waiting impatiently.
"Where is Dave?" Rose asked as she looked at the costume.
"Up stairs tidying up!~" he hummed as he stoof and waited with them.

A/n: This is shorter then others are going to be but this is for Halloween so its shorter, Hope you all enjoyed!!! AND THAT YOU HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY AND GET HIGH OFF SUGAR.💞💕
Love
                   -🌀Ziv🌀