Chapter 18: An Old Enemy!

The private jet flew down in Russia and an older guy in a suit walked out. "Did you enjoy your flight, Dr. Brenner?" The assistant asked. "I did." Dr. Brenner replied. He walked inside the building and looked at all the Russians, hard at work. He walked past and looked at all the highly locked doors and cages. He walked up to a specific door and hit certain numbers on the keypad. He heard a click and opened the door. A man looked up and glared at him as he stood up. "I should have none." The man commented and Dr. Brenner smirked. "Jim Hopper." Dr. Brenner greeted. "I thought you were dead." Hopper commented and Dr. Brenner laughed. "I'm better then that." Dr. Brenner commented and Hopper sighed. "What do you want with me?" Hopper asked. "I think we both know what this is all about." Dr. Brenner replied and Hopper sighed. "Eleven." Hopper commented and Dr. Brenner nodded. "Exactly." Dr. Brenner agreed. "You leave her the hell alone!" Hopper exclaimed. "Everything I have done is for her." Dr. Brenner told him and he scuffed. "You don't care about her. You experimented on her and tortured her." Hopper told him. "And you do care about her?" Dr. Brenner asked. "Yes, I love her as if she was my own daughter." Hopper replied. "Well, they all think you're dead, and you'll never see her again." Dr. Brenner told him. He walked out of the cell, closed it and locked it tight.
   Eleven woke up as her heart pounded. She sighed as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She looked on her nightstand and saw a coke can, bringing back bad memories. She used her powers to crush it as her nose began bleeding. She wiped her nose and threw the crashed can in the trash. She walked into the restroom and looked in the mirror. She splashed some water on her face and wiped it with a towel. A few tears ran down her cheeks and she sighed as she wiped her tears. She walked oit of the restroom and down the hall. She was about to walk back into her room when the beddoor next to her's opened and Will's head popped out. "Is everything okay?" Will asked and El shook her head. "No." El replied. He opened his door and turned on the light as El walked inside. "What happened?" Will asked. "I had a nightmare." El replied. "About what?" Will asked. "Papa. Dr. Brenner, I mean." El replied and Will sighed. "He's gone, that's what Mike said." Will told her and she shook her head as tears formed in her eyes. "I think.... I think he's still alive, and if he is he's probably after me." El replied. "Does he have any grudge after Hopper?" Will asked. "Most likely, Hopper raised me like his own, that would make Dr. Brenner angry." El replied. "That fits in with our Hopper's alive theory." Will commented. "What are you saying?" El asked. "If your nightmare is correct, then Dr. Brenner is probably holding Hopper captive." Will replied and El nodded. "That makes since." El agreed. "Is this just a nightmare or do you think it's more?" Will asked. "It's more, I know it is. I know him, and I wouldn't be surprised if he survived. I have a.... Feeling." El replied. "What now?" Will asked. "I really don't know, but we never planned things out before." El replied. "We just usually go with it and plan it as we go." Will agreed. "Goodnight." El told him. "Goodnight." Will told her and she walked back into her bedroom.
      Will woke up in the morning when he heard someone knocking a lot on his bedroom door. He sighed as he got up and opened it to see Eleven. She looked serious. "What's wrong?" Will asked. "There's one thing Dr. Brenner knows, right before we thought he died." El told her. He ushered her inside and closed the door. "What are you talking about?" Will asked. "He was after me, but he saw Mike, Lucas, and Dustin trying to save me. But I think Mike's in the most danger." El replied. "Why do you think that?" Will asked. "Because it was Mike's house they went to, and it was Mike's name I was calling out to when Dr. Brenner got a hold of me." El replied and Will sighed. There was a moment of silence. "We have to warn him, all of them." Will told her and she nodded. "I know." El agreed.
     Mike walked into the kitchen and grabbed a coke from the refrigerator. The phone rang and he answered it. "Hello." Mike greeted. "Hey, Mike." El greeted and he smiled. "Hey, how have you been?" Mike asked. "I've been better." El replied. "What's going on, El?" Mike asked and she sighed. "Will and I have been piecing things together and we have a theory that Hopper's alive and being held hostage by Dr. Brenner." El replied and Mike gasped. "And might hold a grudge against you." Will added. "But Dr. Brenner's dead." Mike commented. "I don't think he is." El told him. "Why would he hold a grudge against me?" Mike asked. "Because you were trying to save me and he knows what you mean to me." El replied. "So, he'll go after me to hurt you?" Mike asked. "We think so." Will replied. "I'll watch my back." Mike told them. "Good." El commented. "What are you guys going to do?" Mike asked. "We don't know yet." Will replied.
    Dr. Brenner walked up and nodded at the Russian leader. He grabbed a man from another cell and threw him in a cage, locking it behind him. The man screamed as he was crying. The Russian led out the beast and it ran to the man, eating him. Dr. Brenner smirked. They've created another beast, and this time he would not let Eleven and her friends stop him or the his beast.