Chapter 29: Stronger Together Part 3!

Hopper paced in his lock cell. He had to find a way out. He had to find a way to help Eleven, Mike, and everyone else. But he didn't know how. He's been trapped by Dr. Brenner and the Russians for around a year now, and he hadn't been able to escape yet. Why would he think he'd be able to escape now? After all this time? But he has to. He has to get out and save his adopted daughter and her friends. He has to. He just has to. He groaned as he stopped pacing and sat down. He put his head in his hands. He was too restless to stay down, so he stood up and began pacing again. Figuring out his next move. A way to escape. He needs a clear mind to strategize. He might be able to over power one of the guards, and it will give him enough time to run off and get out of this hell hole, and hopefully find the kids and save them.
       Eleven and Dr. Brenner locked eyes with one another. "You've finally found your way home." Dr. Brenner commented and Eleven shook her head. "This isn't my home." El told him and he nodded. "I see how it is." Dr. Brenner told her. "It's about time." El commented. Eleven raised her hands and Dr. Brenner laughed. "You think you're going to use your powers on me?" Dr. Brenner asked and Eleven slowly nodded. "If I have to." El replied. "I created you. I helped you learn and make your powers grow. That was all me." Dr. Brenner commented. Eleven shook her head as tears formed in her eyes. "No, Dr. Brenner. It wasn't you, none of it was you. I finally realized that I grew on my own and became the person that I am today, dispite everything you did to me. I am proud of myself, and that was all me." El explained. "You're different then you once were. Stronger. Braver. But you'll still never be able to stop me." Dr. Brenner told her and she glared at him. "I will, if I believe in myself the way my friends believe in me." El told him. She used telekinesis and made him fly backwards. Eleven sighed as she wiprd the blood from her nose. Dr. Brenner groaned as he rubbed his head and stood up. He ran after them but Eleven screamed as he flew harder into the wall as blood dripped down her nose. She sighed as Mike and Max grabbed either arm. "Are you okay?" Max asked and Eleven nodded. "Yes." Eleven replied. "Let's go." Nancy commented. They all ran out the door and past Dr. Brenner. They kept running as fast as they could, to escape him. They heard gun shots and some Russian words. They ran into a room with a tank that is usually filled with water, but it's not right now. Eleven sighed as she crossed her arms. "Hey, El." Dustin greeted. "Hi." El greeted. "What's this room?" Dustin asked and she took a deep breathe. "It's a long story." El replied and Dustin nodded as Lucas walked over to them. "Okay." Dustin agreed. "You can always talk to us, about this stuff." Lucas told her and she smiled. "I know." El agreed and the three of them hugged.
      They were all waiting patiently. Dustin walked up to Suzie. "Hey." Dustin greeted and she smiled. "Hey." Suzie greeted. "Are you okay?" Dustin asked and Suzie sighed. "This is all a bit.... Stressful. But I'm getting by." Suzie replied and Dustin nodded. "I'm glad you're here with us." Dustin told her. "So am I." Suzie agreed. They kissed and hugged. Max walked up to Lucas and held his hand as they both smiled. "So, we're facing death again." Max commented and Lucas let out a small laugh as he nodded. "Apparently so." Lucas agreed. "Is there a way to end this forever?" Max asked and Lucas shrugged. "If anyone knows, El would." Lucas replied. "But then she would say something, she would have stopped this long ago." Max told her as Lucas started thinking about it. "Not necessarily.... El was the one that opened the gate in the first place." Lucas told her. "So?" Max asked. "So.... She might have the answer, locked deep within her mind." Lucas replied. "How do we get it?" Max asked and Lucas sighed. "I don't know." Lucas replied.
       Nancy was looking at her engagement ring. Jonathan walked up to her and hugged her from behind as he put his head on her shoulder. "We might be stuck in here for a while." Jonathan commented and Nancy nodded. "Yeah, if he doesn't find us first." Nancy agreed. "They have no idea where to look, there are a thousand rooms. Them finding us is unlikely." Jonathan commented. "But they found us in Eleven's old room." Nancy commented and Jonathon nodded. "That's true." Jonathan agreed. Nancy got out of his embrace and turned around to face him, locking eyes with him. "How did they manage to find us?" Nancy asked. "Perhaps because that was Eleven's old room." Jonathan replied and Nancy shook her head. "No, he has to be smart enough to figure out that she wouldn't voluntarily go in there. With her own free will." Nancy replied. Jonathan looked up and gasped as Nancy looked up too. They found a security camera in the corner of the room. "They've been watching us. They've been watching us the entire time." Jonathan commented and Nancy sighed. "They could be on there way now. They could be almost here." Nancy commented and he nodded. "Come on, everyone. We have to go, now." Jonathan told them and they all looked at the engaged couple. "What? Why?" Lucas asked. "Because they're watching us." Jonathan replied as he pointed up. They all looked up and saw the security camera in the corner of the room. They all ran to the door and opened it. They gasped and jumped back when they saw Dr. Brenner standing there.