3 - Capture

I heard voices, children's. Roaring and screaming, then the calm voice of Scott McCall. I peered around the tree and found the two children clinging onto his arm, so I listened in to what he was saying.

"I know, which I why I think we should stick together. Trust me, he's too strong, too fast and way too angry for one person to handle. We've gotta do this together." Scott spoke into the phone.

"Look, I'm at the trails by the entrance to the preserve. Can you meet me here?" The other voice spoke. That's where I should go, if they've been tracking them, that's where I should be. I started running, as fast as I possibly could towards the preserve.

That must be him. Derek. I cautiously made my way over. I know I can't communicate with him, but I can at least signify that I'm not going to hurt him. I looked him dead in the eyes and lowered my front legs, doing a small bow. He just nodded abruptly and stared at me.

"Derek, I'm here-- woah, who's you're friend?" Scott appeared from behind me, I turned to face him. Even though I knew I was unrecognizable, I still feared of him knowing it was me.

"I'm not sure, we don't have time for this right now. We've got to follow their trail." Derek told him and all threes of us began running, me following Derek. Found tracks on the other side of a tree.

"Is it them?" Scott asked Derek.

"We aren't the only ones who decided to stick together." Derek said looking up from the prints and meeting my eyes.

"Is that going to make it easier or harder to catch them?"

"I don't know."

"Derek. I saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart. Are they going to do that to everyone they find?"

"Everyone and anyone." He told us before beginning to run again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We heard a load of commotion coming from a tent in the woods and we'd tracked Cora right by here. We heard a growl from their direction and ran over. I watched as Cora threw a guy against a tree and when I saw who it was, I rolled my eyes. Of course it was him. Isaac.

I clasped my jaw down onto my leg and she let out a mighty howl of pain. Grabbing me by the scruff of my neck, she threw me across the wood and into the tent. I watched as Isaac started to stand and Scott leap frogged over him, kicked Cora over and landed on his back. Cora fell to the ground. I moved over and stood in front of the woman prospectively. Scott and Isaac both stood up and prepared to attack Cora if she tried anything. Derek appeared to the other side of her and growled, his fangs out and head rotating. Cora fled. Derek and Isaac chased without hesitation. I stood by the woman still, until Scott gave me a not and told me to go. Following after Derek, I sped past Isaac, growling at him when we made eye contact and caught up with Derek. We'd lost her. We came to a stop, Scott just catching up to us as we did.

"How did we loose her? We were right behind her!" Isaac exclaimed loudly as Scotts phone went off.

"Stiles?" Scott asked.

"They've killed someone. By the pool." Stiles answered without being asked.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep, throat ripped out, blood everywhere. It's like the fricking 'Shining over here. If two little twin girls come out of the woods, and start asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised." He rambled on.

"Can you get a little closer to make sure it was them?"

"Make sure it was them? Scott, who else is going around ripping throats out?"