The Lie

~Sans POV~

9:23 PM

Papyrus drummed his fingers on the counter as he cooked and talked.

"I know that I love him, but I've got barely any idea about how he feels about me!" Sans grabbed some basil leaves and passed them to the taller of the brothers. "We've cuddled together, granted unaware, solved emotional problems together, gone ice skating together. Even going so far as to have dinner with each other, which we spent most of the time flirting! But I can't tell if it's his usual 'over sexualise with everyone', or if it's something more!" By this point Papyrus was using elaborate hand gestures and pacing back and forth next to the pot.

Sans looked at Papyrus. By all means if that glittery shit-stain were to even think, of harming Papyrus, Bad Times all around, but, fortunately he supposed, he'd seen none that. And he knew Paps didn't spend time on things he didn't want. But for him to spend the last few months practically raving on about the star and nothing bad happening, he was beginning to think that, hey, it might not be so bad.

Oh that was a jinx and a half right there.

Papyrus's phone buzzed. Pausing briefly from his fussing over the curry, the skeleton answered.

"Hi Mettaton!" Sans heard indistinguishable chattering on the other side. "I'm doing fantastic, how are you?" Normal greetings so far. "So what was it you wanted to talk about?" The shorter of the two listened to the rapidly increasing tempo of the chattering. "W-wait pause, you're ranting. Start from the top, or just hit me with the main point." Sans heard one sentence worth of chattering. Silence for five counts. "WHAT?"

Oh, that was the jinx, right there.

Ooo this will be knew time skip btw)

~Alphys POV~

11:32 AM

Mettaton was dashing around their small apartment in New Home, apparently wanting to be near the stage set up, he had unfortunately dragged her along with him. But Undyne came as well, so it wasn't to bad. Speaking of Undyne, the lizard watched the fish in question (whom was only wearing a tight bra and short skins) do chin ups on a bar she assembled out of several materials. She was pretty sure Undyne took some of the water pipes. As she pulled her self up for well over the hundredth time, Alphys couldn't help but stare.

Every time she moved, her muscles rolled beneath her skin. It was astonishing. She was a gleaming marvel of musculature. A smattering of scares crossed her perfect torso, evidence of a hard lived life, each scar a signature of a different battle or enemy. Undyne was something wonderful and delicious.

"Mmm," Said Alphys.

Mettatons eyes flicked up from the Italian cook book he was reading to look at her. "Yes?"

Her head snapped towards him. "W-what?"

"You have something to say?"

She stared. "N-nope. Just...living."

Mettaton sighed. "Undyne, please put a shirt on as I fear Alphys is getting distracted."

"I'm n-not," She said, then smiled at Undyne. "You don't have to put on a shirt." Undyne laughed.

The robot rubbed his temples. "And while you're at it, preferably pants. One of the people in this room does not have a taste for woman, you know."