Aftermath (WidowWitch)

Natasha watched the younger woman carefully lifting things with her powers. The rogue avengers had finally been allowed to return to the avengers compound and Natasha had noticed Tony seemed standoffish. She didn't know why, but it grew worse around Steve. It was probably because Steve had led the rogue Avengers against Tony. Natasha dragged her attention back to Wanda as the other woman slowly lowered the boxes she had been lifting.

"That was very good, Wanda! You're getting much better!" Natasha praised. She smiled at the other woman and watched her moving the boxes back to the corners of the rogue's training room. The rogue Avengers had everything separate from the others. Natasha, Scott, and Clint were occasionally allowed into the others part of the compound, but Steve, Bucky, Sam, and Wanda had never even met some Avengers when they weren't fighting. Bucky and Sam were dating, they'd been out for perhaps a month now.

"Natasha, why does Tony dislike me so much?" Wanda asked softly. She must have seen some of Natashas thoughts.

"Tony doesn't know you very well, and he doesn't understand what he doesn't know. He just knows that you have dangerous powers and that you sided with Steve. And I think that not knowing, it scares him a little. He's used to everything being an equation that he can solve, but you can't use an equation on human beings. It's not that he dislikes you, it's just that he doesn't understand you." Natasha smiled at Wanda, putting her arm around the younger woman.

"Natasha, do you like Tony? You seem to understand him better than I do."

"Only as a friend. I wouldn't date him."

"Then are you with Steve or—"

"Wanda, I don't tell many people this, but I am a lesbian. I don't have any interest in Steve."

"Then I need to tell Sam to stop writing... what is the ship... Romanogers fanfiction."

"HE WRITES FANFIC?! AND ABOUT STEVE AND I?!" Wanda laughed softly, and her laugh made Natasha smile.

"I'm not saying you should stab him, Natasha, but—"

"I wont, I'll shoot him."

"He puts it on the internet."

"I'll shoot him twice." Natasha watched Wanda laugh, feeling content and happy.

"Natasha, can I tell you something?" Wanda said, becoming serious.

"Of course." Natasha smiled at Wanda, who looked nervous.

"Well, I am... how do I say it? The liking of both men and women?"

"Bisexual?" Natasha urged.

"Yes. And I am having great feelings for you. Is this wrong?" Natasha put her arm around Wanda.

"Feelings are never wrong. I understand, Wanda, and I'd like to ask you on a date." Wanda squeaked loudly.

"Really? A date?"

"Yes. A date. I'm in love with you, Wanda." Natasha held Wandas hands in her own and smiled at the other woman. Wanda looked like she might cry as Natasha leaned in.

"I... I am loving you as well, Natasha." Wanda closed the distance between the two women in a long, sweet kiss.

Well that was crap.

I proofread this after a full week in which zero people read this.

Good night.

I may rewrite the Ironstrange one at some point but I'm currently too mcfrickin tired to care.

Also bless TheFandomFreak-O for putting up with my frickin self. You're awesome.

And, ammermann you are amazing don't let anyone bring you down.