Chapter Three: Beach Waves

((sorry for updating this chapter a bit late! cramps were (and still are) killing me
:( anyways, enjoy!))

After Katsuki got home, he changed into some gray sweatpants with a white pullover hoodie and laid down on his bed, his hair that was usually all spiked up now down.

Closing his eyes, he was about to fall asleep before the sound of his phone going off awoke him.

Checking his screen, he saw a message from Touya himself. It wasn't late, but really? The man couldn't have waited until the morning?

Touyaa
online

At what time does your shift end?

typing...
around  5

typing...
Okay, I'll pick you up at that time. Don't forget your bathing suit unless you wanna get your clothes wet.

typing...
we're going to the beach, im guessing?

typing...
Ding ding ding! Yes, we are. My father has a beach house. We could even spend the night but I'm guessing you don't want to "be late to class".

typing...
i as a matter a fact can be late! ill show you.

typing...
Wooow how rebellious of you! Wanna be part of the delinquents from school like me, huh? I'm sure Toga and you would be great friends.

typing...
no thank you. and why do you think toga and i would be good friends? didn't that bitch get suspended 12 times already?

typing...
Well, yeah, but she's pretty cool. A bit annoying and wayy too energetic, so if you join us she'd stop bothering me and bother you instead :)

typing...
oh how nice. anyways, i gotta wake up early tomorrow. cya, touya.

typing...
remember. your. bathing suit.

Scoffing, Katsuki turned his phone off and drifted off to sleep.

*small time skip*

The sound of his phone alarm going off caused him to jerk awake and groan. His eyes were threatening to fall any second and it's as if there was someone pulling him onto the bed and not letting go.

Oh, how he would like that.

Standing up from his bed, he took out some light blue jeans and a gray flannel shirt, accompanied with some white converse and cap.

Turning on his shower, he stepped inside after taking his clothes off. He liked cold showers, for whatever reason. Most people loved warm or burning hot showers, but he didn't.

His hair now smelled like watermelon and despite adding a lot of coconut-scented body wash into his loofah, his natural caramel and roses still was around him. Just like Dabi, he too, had a rose-related scent.

Speaking of Dabi...

-

"Also, I'm using the beach house today, so don't invite any of your friends.", spoke the older sibling while pouring some Cinnamon Toast Crunch into his bowl and serving the milk afterwards. Unlike Shouto who would pour the milk first and then the cereal.