Chapter Six: Butter Popcorn

Bakugou awoke feeling rather...not well.
The only reason why he ever got minor cramps and felt uneasy to walk, as well as sometimes even nauseous was in no doubt pre-heat symptoms.

Worst part was that even if he took a handful of the damn suppressants, the only small thing they'd do would be to minimize his scent and make the cramps along with accompanying pain ease. Just a bit, that is.

"Damn it... Out of all fucking days? Today?!", complained the blond, wobbly standing up from his bed and walking over to his closet in order to pick out some clothes.

After all, he did have a date with his crush. He hated the word 'crush'. It sounded weird and would just either not admit he had one (though it was impossible to deny he liked Touya) or just used another word for it.

Taking a white t-shirt with the words "fuck off" across his chest, he accompanied the shirt with light blue ripped jeans. Shoes weren't a real problem for him, most of his shoes were converse anyway, and only had white, black, or dark blue colored ones.

Grabbing his underwear, he folded his clothes and headed to the bathroom to shower. He didn't want to smell like fucking caramel and roses, and if he didn't shower, that damn sweet-ass scent of his would follow him around all day. For his own self, he didn't care; but it was the damn horny alphas who wouldn't be able to control themselves. I mean, with the person he liked along side him (which was an alpha, may I add) , you'd expect for other alphas to back away.

But no, since Bakugou wasn't yet "marked" and had an alpha with him, other alphas would literally fight for him. Well, not him. Just to have a fucking omega with them.

And it's not as if he could just ask Dabi to damn mark him because, that meant that they were together. Forever. That they were mates.

Forever.

And, he liked Dabi. Hell, he'd love to be his boyfriend. But, small-minded Bakugou didn't think the other liked him back. Despite always taking him on rides, having a full on makeout session with him and even sleeping on the same bed as him, only to wake up with arms wrapped around his waist.

He was a clueless man, wasn't he?

-

"I'm going to ask Katsuki to be my boyfriend. Do I just ask him straight up?", Touya asked while taking a sip from his black coffee, having to hold back a laugh as his younger brother spat out his own drink.

"What?!", Shouto yelled, slamming his cup down on the table even a small crack formed on it. Surprisingly, it didn't break.

"Well, yeah. But, you know I've never been good with these terms. I've never dated, after all. Though, you know what I mean by 'these terms'", rolling his eyes slightly, he took his cup to the sink and began to wash it.

The most of his worries was that if Bakugou would even like his natural hair. Surely he would, right? Well, he was just hoping and fucking praying to god he did. His hair dye was fading so the top of his head was a bit red, noe.

"Let's just see if he agrees. Honestly, it's not as if you have the best reputation at school and what kind of person would even date someone who's avoided in school grounds?".

And, while, yeah, it was true that Dabi was avoided by many during school, Bakugou would not have kissed him, slept on the same bed as him, and even ask him out on a day if he didn't want anything to do with him, right?