Chapter Eight: Sunkissed

also this is the end of this book. i have a planned tdbk series and this was just to experiment with writing skills.

The sun hitting Bakugou's eyes was enough to wake him. He'd usually have his blinds down before going to sleep but he was far too busy to do that yesterday.

His body felt extremely sore and it wasn't until he looked down to his right that he saw Dabi sleeping peacefully with bed hair and hugging the pillow lightly.

But just then realization had hit him and his eyes widened. He went to grip at his hair in a bit of frustration although his hands ever-so grazed by his scent glands and he felt how they were very, if not, extremely swollen.

"Shit!", the blond half-yelled and angrily forced his whole body down which caused for the top of his head to hit the bed board.

Groaning in annoyance, he stood up and took a hold of his boxers and slid them on, then heading to the bathroom and just simply staring at himself mouth-wide.

"Fucking hell.", he hissed before rubbing both of his eyes and just accepting what has happened. It's not as if he could turn back time. And even if he could, he wouldn't.

Letting out a loud sigh, he walked out of the bathroom and headed to his closet, turning the lights on aggressively and also doing so with looking for something to put on that would cover everything up, not caring if he was being noisy.

But before he could turn around after having a hoodie, jeans, boxers, and socks on hand two arms lazily wrapped around his waist and a forehead dropped on his shoulder.

"Be less noisy next time, will you?", Touya mumbled, already on his underwear, too, slightly tightening his hold on the smaller one before letting go completely and laying an also lazy kiss on the other's cheek.

"Yeah, yeah. Just get ready because I don't wanna be late for school again.", Katsuki rolled his eyes, passing by Dabi who was currently looking for something to wear. Everything was faar too small for him, apparently.

The raven-haired tilted his head slightly at seeing a sweater that was not XS unlike all of Bakugou's clothing. It was actually the same size as his; a large.

Either he had bought it on a bigger size which would make sense, but the sweater for whatever reason smelt like berries and lemon. It was faint, but if he brought his nose up close he could definitely detect it.

"Hey Kat, whose is this?", Dabi slightly hissed. There was a bit of jealousy on his tone, but for all he knee, it could be a friend's and he had forgotten to give it back.

The blonde walked out of the bathroom after turning the tub on, starting to fill it up.

"Ah, that's just my ex's. I haven't seen it since we broke up and totally forgot I still even had it. Just throw it away.", Katsuki awkwardly chuckled and made his way back to the closet, starting to look for something that could remotely fit his so- 'boyfriend'.

There was a knot on Dabi's stomach. Both of jealousy and a tad bit of anger. One part was because his now partner had his ex's sweaters, but for the most part, it was because what the hell had that bastard done to his now mate? It seemed that Bakugou avoided the topic, but he'd ask him about it right now.