Chapter Four: Salty Kisses

((ahh im soo sorry if the last chapter seemed rushed! i was sleepy and wanted to finish it. also, im starting school this Monday, so i might slow down on the updates! ill still work on this a lot, though :))

Katsuki had finished putting on his bathing suit and walked out, raising a brow as Dabi wasn't there.

Shrugging, he guessed that the other was already at the beach and walked out of the room, starting to head to the back of the house were a small bridge led to the beach.

The sunset made the sky look a bright pink. At least for now. It would more likely turn into an orange later on, but for now it was a shady pink.

A voice calling out from the waters caught his attention, making him turn that way.

He expected to see Dabi, yes.

but he didn't expect to have him look so.. good? Jesus Christ. He himself was in good shape, but this dude was fucking ripped. Just how many days a week did he go to the gym and for how long?!

"Come on! The sun in setting and I don't think you'd wanna swim in the dark.", the taller one caught his breath and moved his wet hair backwards, all the while Bakugou was just staring.

After a few seconds, he shook his head slightly and nodded, letting out a yelp as Dabi took his wrist and started running with him towards the waters.

"The water is freezing! Are you crazy?!", the blond yelled as he was still being dragged into the ocean, having to keep his head up and no longer having his feet touch the sand.

A bunch of rocks were also besides them, but as long as they avoided them, they'd be fine.

"You'll get used it, don't worry.", the raven-haired male smirked and forced Bakugou to go down completely into the water with him, Dabi laughing once they were back up and the other splashing him with harmless water.

"Very funny.", Katsuki pouted and crossed his arms, jokingly whipping his head around to avoid looking at him, leaving only the sound of waves crashing with each other.

"What can I do for you to forgive me, hm?", Dabi poked his shoulder and rested his chin on top of the other's head, his feet touching the ground and having no difficulty in keeping his balance; unlike the shorter male.

"Impress me.", the blond smirked and turned back around, pushing Touya's face away and crossing his arms, tapping a finger as in "hurry up. im waiting."

"Alright, alright!", the taller one turned around and started heading towards were some heavier waves were. There wasn't much to do, now that Bakugou thought about it.

Even if he didn't do anything impressive, it was still funny to see him try and for waves to push him down (even if it worried him, he'd never admit it)

Soon enough, they were both playing around and splashing water to each other, pushing each other down and even once the blond got on the other's shoulders only to be thrown off by a wave.

Now, they were both just looking at each other deep into their eyes, Katsuki having to hold himself on the other's shoulders as if he wouldn't, he'd get tired of forcing himself to float.