Chapter Five: The Picture

Bakugou woke up after two hours of the small "idea" the other had gotten, pouting and turning around to face the window only to feel the arms around his waist tighter.

Sighing, he took his phone from the small drawer besides his bed and chocked on air as he realized how damn late it was. Aizawa would probably kill him and hiss classmates would bombard him on where he has been (oh poor boy, someone would be asking more than that).

"Dabi, wake up!", Katsuki whispered and turned around again, starting to shake the man sleeping only to receive a grunt in response, his arms not leaving his waist.

"Fine then.", the blond turned around and took his arms off from himself on his own and sat at the end of the bed with his feet on the ground, about to stand up before the arms took him by surprise and forced him down on the bed again.

"Dabi-"

"I told you to call me Touya. Plus, you said you wouldn't mind being late. So sleep.", the half-asleep male mumbled and put his head on top of Bakugou's while still laying down.

"Yes, but not this late!", the one trapped grunted and began to poke at Dabi's face, cringing slightly as those blue eyes were opened and black eyebrows furrowed. Almost looked intimidating, but he really couldn't care, all he wanted was to at least get up from the bed.

"Time?", Touya mumbled and sat up, keeping his arms around the other and forcing him to sit up as well.

"11:30. Lunch is around the fucking corner, so get up and get ready because we're going!", the blond semi-shouted and stood up from the bed, walking over to the closet and closing the door behind him.

However, he hated wearing already-worn clothes and decided to look through the closet. Which was huge, may I add.

Taking a pair of black jeans, black shirt and one of Dabi's leather jacker, he changed into them only realizing how big the clothes were on him. The shirt alone reached past his mid-thigh, he had to cup the end of the jeans and put on a belt to keep them up and the jacket reached past his hips, the ends covering his small hands as well.

Surely the other wouldn't mind and even if he did, he wasn't changing back.

Swinging his bag (which didn't even contain his books) over his shoulder, he headed out of the closet and walked into the kitchen, receiving a small snort and smirk from the other.

"Oh, shut up! I hate wearing dirty clothes.", Bakugou mumbled and started heading towards the door, the taller one following behind him while moving the motorcycle keys from one hand to another.

"Mhm. Sureeeee.", Dabi teased, ruffling the blond and messy hair before opening the door and closing it after they were both out.

The two getting on the vehicle, they started to head to school; even if they didn't have books nor anything. Dabi didn't really care, but Bakugou on the other hand did.

20 minutes passed before they had finally arrived at the school's parking lot.

"I'll return these to you later.", Katsuki pointed to the clothes he was currently wearing and the taller one just chuckled, putting a hand over his eye.

"Keep them. I never use them either way.", with that, he turned around and started to walk away before a hand tugged at the end of (his other) leather jacket that he was wearing.