Chapter Seven: Missed Calls & Dirty Sheets

((A/N: god idk how i want this book to end?? like??? help lol. also haha yes this chapter does have smut and im sorry if it isnt the best, im not that good at writing smut lmfao. and uh,,, sorry for not updating this in like two weeks? school has me so fucked up))

There was a constant phrase is Bakugou's mind telling him to stop what he was doing. The other part of his mind was thinking elsewhere which had him in the situation he was currently in.

Both legs wrapped around Dabi's waist while he was sitting on the kitchen counter, the two messily making out with shoes thrown on the floor and one shirt (who belonged to him) on the door while the taller one's was on the ground beside them.

Even with his damn phone ringing inside his pocket, his actions weren't even slightly interrupted. I mean, how could they? Hands were caressing his sides and he was making out with someone.

"Shut that shit up.", Touya mumbled in between breaths as he picked Bakugou's phone from his pocket and put it on mute. Completely ignoring the fact that his little brother had already called him 8 times.

"Who was tha- hah!", Katsuki's words were cut short as the other just barely grazed their lips against his neck.

He had no damn idea heats made you so damn sensitive.

But here he was; whimpering and almost moaning because of the graze of someone's lips against his bare neck.

"I'm just barely touching you and you're already whimpering, hm?", Dabi teased, making a trail of light kisses from Katsuki's neck down to his collarbone while still keeping his hands around his waist, having the blond squirming.

"Shut.. up-!", again, just like before, his words were cut short as sharp canines dug onto his collarbone, which led to him letting out a moan and slightly clawing at Dabi's back.

"Was that really even necessary..?", he gasped out while lowering and resting his forehead on the other's shoulder, gripping the hold on his waist as he was suddenly lifted from the counter.

"You enjoyed it though.", Dabi teased yet again before starting to make his way upstairs, setting off a small alarm in Bakugou's mind. Was he really about to do this?

Yes. Yes he was.

It wasn't anything new. He's had sex before after all. Even if it wasn't pleasurable due to the fact he didn't want to at the time (his last "boyfriend" was an asshole), he knew how it worked and felt. Well, not really. Even as embarrassing as it seemed, he was eager to know how good sex could feel if it was consensual and not painful.

He was taken away from his thoughts as his bare back was gently put on the bed, followed by both his pants and boxers getting ripped off.

"Don't leave me as the only one naked, you asshole!", Bakugou complained, earning a chuckle from the one currently straddling him, a hand drawing shaped on his toned stomach while the other was going behind his ears and slightly lower, just where his scent glands were.

Bakugou was sick of waiting, his heat (no longer pre-heat) was driving him nuts and the simple touches of Dabi over-stimulated him.

"Fucking-! Hurry.. up!", he panted out, letting out a low whine at the end (which he wouldn't admit he did) and put an arm over his forehead.