The banished one

This is part two of the story which is a direct continuation of the coming war I will be using character pov's to show the universe in the later stages as it might get confusing.

Robert's POV:

R/G "Setting down on mercury now"

Robert "Good can finally get this war finished before it even starts"

R/G "How do you even know if he will help"

Robert "He owes me a favour you think his sunbracers was made by liu feng no they was not as she would not infuse radiolaria in to any weapon or armour due to what happened to kabr"

R/G "What did happen to kabr"

Robert "He was consumed by the vex as he drank the radiolaria which he described as salty he became a vex construct which helped us in killing atheon the aegis shield"

R/G "Why didn't we take it with us"

Robert "Kabr wanted to stay as atheon always returns and new fireteams kill him as the vex bring a atheon from a dimension where the vex won and killed the traveller"

As they landed they were greeted by a warlock of the name Osiris the old vanguard commander before Zavala as he was exiled by the speaker as he claims he talks with the traveller directly which Robert and Osiris dont believe at all.

AJ's POV:

As AJ ran through the woods to get to the school tears flew from his eyes causing him to barely see where he was going so he falls over a tree root protruding from the ground as he hears Clementine's voice repeating in his head 'get back to the school' as AJ gets up to continue to running back to the school he bumps into James, James stands in shock and asks about Clementine's whereabouts.

AJ " She's... she's dead"

James "what"

AJ "She got bit I stopped her from turning"

AJ breaks down crying.

James "I'm so sorry AJ here"

James picks AJ up and carries him to the school with AJ sobbing into his shoulder.

As they arrive at the school James looks around for Tenn Violet and Louis as everyone asks James where is Clem.

Ruby " James where is Clementine"

Willy "Where is Clem James"

AJ breaks through his tears and speaks up.

AJ "She... she died"

Ruby "What how where"

AJ " James' barn I stopped her from turning"

Louis and violet over hear AJ and are in shock as they run over to hug AJ as he cries his eyes out about Clementine's death, AJ can barely make a sentence so James speaks for him.

James "I found him running as he bumped into me and he just broke down into tears so I carried him here"

Violet "Well James you are welcome to stay here for as long as you wish for helping AJ"

James "Thank you"

In lucem's POV

Osiris "The portal is ready but are you sure this one has guardians who are ready for Oryx"

Robert "Not sure entirely but it is worth a shot we don't know if we will even win this war"

Osiris "Well if this is our only shot at winning this go and find help"