One shall stand

Robert's POV

Clementine "What favour".

Robert "One of old before I lost my first ghost to SIVA".

Clementine "Well ok then so where are we going".

Robert "Bergusia".

After that they call for ships while the rest stay to clean up and see if any walkers are still in the city.

3 hours later.

Robert "All right we are here".

Lee "Where is here".

Robert "Allow my friend to show you around".

??-1 "Welcome to the black armoury".

Robert "So Ada I am cashing in that favour we need weapons of the highest quality and I know you can do this request".

Ada-1 "All right then make it brief".

Robert "Ok Ursabet transport these rifles to the tower".

Clementine looks at a bow that looks rather intriguing to her.

Clementine "Ada-1 whats this".

Ada-1 "That's le monarque made after one of the three founders of the black armoury my mother so if you use it don't break it and use it well".

Clementine "Of course I won't break it and I will use it well I am quite proficient with a bow".

Le monarque above.

Robert "Lee do you really need any of these weapons as you have some hive weapons that look just as strong as these".

Lee "I'm just browsing".

As he tosses a toaster away (jotunn).

Ada-1 "Now you leave and don't come back lightbarers".

Clementine "Why say it like that".

Robert "Don't start a problem now Clementine, sorry for her Ada we are leaving".

They leave Bergusia and start to fly towards the dreadnaught.

Ecthar's POV

Ecthar "Oryx the taken hordes are ready for their arrival we just need them to touchdown then we can kill them and take the light".

Oryx "Good and we need a fall back plan in case they get in here".

Ecthar "Simple don't fight them in your ascendant realm fight them in your throne room".

Oryx "And if they follow I will kill them there".

Robert's POV

Clementine "So we go in find Oryx kill him then what".

Robert "He will flee to his ascendant realm and we follow him in we will just need two other guardians as I will authorise a raid on the dreadnaught".