One shall fall

Two days after Oryx's death in the non-ascendant realm the guardians of the tower are rebuilding after the attack and seeing to the wounded.

Clementine "You ok AJ".

AJ "Yeah Clem I'm ok it's just the monsters where here and I thought we wouldn't have to deal with them after we left our dimension(says it wrong) and we came here".

Clementine "AJ don't worry, it will be fine we have people here who care for us the other guardians aren't you going to school now".

AJ "Yeah I am and I hate it, I ain't allowed to have fun".

Lee "School ain't meant for fun, its meant for you to learn".

AJ "Learning boring".

Clementine "So when I taught you to survive you found it boring".

AJ "No but I had to know how to survive in that world but those skills I don't need anymore".

Clementine "You don't know that we all still have the infection inside us so if one of us dies they will turn".

In Lucem "Damn it, Robert is calling us".

Lee "What does he want".

In Lucem "I'll patch him through".

Robert "Oi you two meet in the tower in 10 minutes and pack your guns and your bow".

Clementine "Well then AJ go find Kenny, Lee get ready".

10 minutes later

Robert "Your later by 10 seconds".

Clementine "Well we got here".

Robert "I am just preparing you as Chief-46 gets real pissy when people are late".

Lee "Chief-46 what sort of name is that".

Robert "He's an exo so he has numbers in his name its how many times his memory has been reset so he is forgetful".

Chief-46 "They're late".

Elizabeth "Calm it Chief".

Nikolai-5 "Yeah or i'll calm you for you".

Robert "Alright you know why me and Chief called you all right".

Lee "Actually we don't".

Robert "We are raiding the dreadnaught in search for Oryx's ascendant realm and then killing him once and for all".

Clementine "But don't we need to destroy a crystal like what you did with Crota".

Robert "No as the crystal was in his sword and Eris has been making something with it severing Oryx from our realm".

Nikolai-5 "So we go in find him kill then leave good plan".

Chief-46 "He probably has guards and other ascendant hive so we must prepare for all encounters possible".

Robert "We have two of each class so we should be golden so lets get to it".

Clementine "Wait I am still learning to fly my jumpship and so's Lee".

Elizabeth "Your ghosts can fly them for you".

As they all step in their ships with In Lucem and Azura taking control of the ships for Clementine and Lee they all fly off to the dreadnaught, they transmat in and drop in the court of Oryx and see to tomb husks Nikolai picks it up and slams it into a hive statue as Robert does the same, taken start swarming the area like what they are doing is right to enter Oryx's ascendant realm they continue this until a taken orge spawns in from the portal and pins them down.