They come in the most dark of times

As the four charge out the hall of vanguards to see Shaxx and the red jacks fighting off hordes of hive Shaxx fires his hand cannon at a hive knight stunning it long enough for Arcite to finish it off the red jacks keep falling in number, the dreadnaught is above the city with flocks of tomb ships dropping off the hive swarm, the constant shredder fire and city auto rifles drown out all the screams of the people of the tower below with guardians down their to protect them as the battle waged on nova bombs fired from a tomb ship killing guardians.

Shaxx's POV

Arcite "Shaxx we are running low on ammo it would be good to retreat".

Shaxx "A fist is better than any gun thats what I live by".

As Shaxx fires his grenade launcher at a orge a he feels a earthquake as he sees a tornado of fire charging its way towards a swarm of thrall and acolytes killing them all in a fiery blaze of glory.

Robert "This is what happens when you step on our turf you wankers"!

Shaxx "Looks like help arrived time to shatter their resolve".

Shaxx leaps in the air and slams his fist down scattering the hive caught in its radius as shadowshots fired from behind him to see a female guardian he never seen before hitting her shots perfectly.

Shaxx "You take your skills in my crucible no one would last a second".

Clementine "Uh thanks but what is the crucible".

Shaxx "You want to know the crucible I am the crucible".

Robert comes back with a crash on the ground as he gets up again but before he can go and fight some more hive someone grabs his hand.

Clementine "Be careful and try and find AJ and Kenny down there".

Robert "No worries Clementine and I will find them don't worry stay here with Shaxx and hold the line. Shaxx just like twilight gap ain't it"?

Shaxx "Yes it is now go find those people".

Robert's POV

As Robert leaps of the tower to the city to help rescue anyone he can he sees a hive knight who looks like Crota walking up to a house with small arms fires hitting him, Robert draws Crotas sword and calls out.

Robert "Hey discount Crota over here you tosser".

Thalnok "You are the slayer of Crota you wield his sword do you intend to repeat your heresy".

Robert "Yes, yes I do".

Robert and Thalnok charge each other with their swords clashing strikes with the blades as Thalnok is larger than Robert he can swing down and use gravity to help while Robert just has his skills, they spread apart as Robert summons his sword and shield the same way he killed Crota.

Robert "Bring it".

They clash more with Thalnoks sword starting to break succumbing to Roberts light as one last swing from Roberts sword turned maul he shatters Thalnoks sword as shards go everywhere, as Thalnok is stunned Robert throws his shield at Thalnoks gut and leaps down and smashes Thalnoks head against the shield.

Robert " Stultum fanaticus".

Robert runs towards the house to see Louis, Omar, Aasim and Ruby holding a wounded James.

Robert "What happened".

Louis "Those things came and just tore him limb from limb we were barely able to get them off him until she showed up and killed".

Robert looks behind him to see Eris Morn with loud lullaby in hand.

Eris "Took you long enough to get back now finish this".