Lying down at gunpoint

Robert's POV

Robert "Whats yours don't make me ask twice you have till 1 to speak up 3....2..."

?? "The hat the kids wearing the black one".

They all turn to look at AJ to see a red and white hat resting on his head.

AJ "No it was Clems friends hat he gave it to her".

Clementine steps out from behind Robert.

?? "Clem-Clementine".

As they finished Clementine runs and hugs them.

Clementine "I thought you were dead".

?? "Nah darling, I don't die easy".

Clementine "How did you live after I joined wellington"

?? "I got lucky real lucky again".

AJ "Clem is this Kenny, you told me about".

Clementine "Yes AJ it is Kenny so how did you survive after wellington and I would like a proper answer this time"?

Kenny "I went seaward and found a boat with fishing equipment then I crashed on beach the hull was unrepairable so I went west and ended up in West Virginia found the portal you lot went through leaped in as it was closing".

Clementine AJ and Kenny all join into a hug once more with Louis joining in and making it awkward.

Robert "Well then now Osiris whats the report on Oryx and the dreadnaught"?

Osiris "The vanguard set a transmat beacon on the dreadnaught by Cayde himself".

Robert "Cayde as in Cayde-6 the hunter vanguard".

Osiris "Do you know any other hunters, apart from the vanguard who goes by the name Cayde"?

Robert "No I don't, huh he finally stepped up wouldn't of guessed he would".

Osiris "You are requested to get to the tower to speak to Eris and save Cayde from her moaning at her for destroying her ship".

Robert "Huh, Eris Morn moaning so whats new, well I should call a hawk for them and my ship".

As Robert and Osiris walk off to call a hawk and their ships Kenny asks Clementine a question.

Kenny's POV

Kenny "So what have I missed over the years Clementine"?

Clementine "AJ growing up, seeing Lilly again AJ killing her, blowing up a boa-".

Kenny "I oughta slap you"

Clementine "And me getting bit and dying".

Kenny is surprised and doesn't know how to ask how.

Kenny "Wha- how are still alive"?

In Lucem "That would be my doing".

Kenny "Now wha- who are you".

Clementine "That is my ghost In Lucem"

Kenny "So how is it his doing for you being alive"

In Lucem "Well its complicated so space magic".

Kenny "An actual reason would of been nice".

Robert walks back into the room to see disgust on Kenny's face.

Robert "Don't kill that now she won't be able to come back if she dies again".

Kenny "All I asked was how did she come back to life and I got space magic as an answer".