A guardian rises

Clementine's POV

In Lucem "Guardian... Guardian? Eyes up Guardian! It worked you're alive. You don't know how long I have been looking for you. I'm a ghost. Actually, now I'm your ghost. And you... have not been dead for long probably a recent death so you might remember how or what caused it. So you will see things you might or not understand".

Walkers "groan"

In Lucem "this is unknown territory. We aren't safe here. I have to get you to the last city somehow. Hold still".

Clementine "Wait where did you go"?

In Lucem "Don't worry, I'm still with you. We need to move, fast. know anywhere we can go for refuge".

Clementine "I can barely remember one place".

Willy's POV

In thoughts

{That guy Robert is so cool he can summon stuff out of thin air I want to know how to do that I bet its to do with that Usrabet, ghost thing}

Violet "Willy stop staring, sorry he gets like this over new people".

Robert "Thats ok being the travellers chosen ain't all sunflowers and rainbows its a cruel job protecting the last city normally on your own".

Willy "Wait where is this last city never heard of it".

Violet "We barely leave the school Willy so thats probably why".

Robert "Unless you have the technology to hop through dimensions you won't of heard of it".

Violet "So this other dimension whats it like".

Robert "Its a good place built to last as long as guardians have their light but to get back I need to find some vex technology and set the portal up which for me can take a while as I normally break it and my ghost ain't any better either".

Willy "What are the vex are they aliens"?

Usrabet "The vex are a sentient liquid which use lifeless automatons to conquer planets to turn them into vex radiolaria producers not good stuff they have done it to mercury from our dimension and Venus is almost consumed by the vex".

Robert "We stopped them at the black garden and the vault of glass and the traveller is still regaining more light each second so even if the vex became ready for a invasion of earth and the last city the traveller will do something hopefully".

As they draw to silence due to them not wanting to attract any more walkers Robert reloads his hand cannon in case of any threats but he is not sure to shoot it as its loud and he came to the conclusion sound attracts them, As they arrive at the school Louis opens the gate as he speaks up.

Louis "Who is that and why is his armour covered in blood".

Willy "We found him fighting off a bunch of walkers he has magic powers its so cool"

As Willy finishes AJ and James walk out the admin building they look in in amazement at this tall figure in armour.

Robert "Sorry to interrupt you all but is there anywhere I can repair or at least clean my armour and my hand cannon"?

Louis "Yeah the basement I don't think you want to be seen without it on".

Robert "How generous of you take it's down here then".

Louis "Yep thats it".

In Lucem's POV

As Clementine and her ghost tread through the forest to find this place the groans keep following them where they are going as Clementine falls due to her leg only being healed not to long ago they see an opening and a pile of walkers all on the floor all dead and some in ashes, with 8 hand cannon shells on the floor.