Chapter 4: Fight the bad feeling...

A/N: Thank you so much GajjalaReddy for voting for the last chapter. I hope you will like the next ones as well.

...........

Ga Eul was tired after dancing continuously for an hour. This was something she had not done after her college days, and she wondered what came up on her mind that she enjoyed so much in a crowd of strangers.

Everyone needs a break sometimes.

That was what she told herself and picked up a bottle of cold water from the bar counter. After taking off her mask, she leaned against the bar counter and scanned the dance floor. People around her were enjoying each other's company. Few were there at the centre of the dance floor. Spotting her two friends dancing happily with their partners brought a sweet smile on her face.

"Having good fun, eh?"

Ga Eul was startled by the voice so close to her ears. She turned to see Yi Jung standing next to her, a bit too close, making her feel uncomfortable. She gave a cursory smile and tried to move away from his proximity. But Yi Jung was quick enough to place his hands on the counter caging her in between.

"You look very pretty, more than I could imagine. How did I not notice these alluring eyes before?" whispered Yi Jung at Ga Eul's ears, sending shivers down her spine.

She could smell strong alcohol in his breath. Her cheeks reddened and her limbs stiffened in shock and embarrassment. She hesitantly raised her hand and pushed him back. But before she could walk away, Yi Jung grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him once again.

"I won't bite you, I promise," smirked Yi Jung and pulled her along to the dance floor.

Ga Eul could hardly breathe as she was pulled in a close embrace to swing with the music. She glared at Yi Jung, who looked completely ignorant of her discomfort. His eyes were gazing at her, but as if she was not even there. An eerie blankness filled his eyes.

"Please stop, I can't dance with you anymore," muttered Ga Eul and tried to free herself from the intimate hold.

The blankness in the eyes got replaced by a fierceness, and a crooked smile appeared on his face.

"Playing hard to get, my missy, eh? I know the rules of this game very well. I will play along with you, pretty face. Will that make you happy?" replied Yi Jung while leaning over her face.

"Stop it! Leave me!" cried out Ga Eul as tears started forming in her eyes.

She freed herself from his hold and stepped back. People around them had already stopped dancing and stared at them curiously.

"Oh, I am sorry! My bad! I should have realized that with that pretty face of yours, you must have already got a catch for the night. Haven't you?"

Ga Eul took a sharp breath and raised her hand to slap him hard across his face. Yi Jung stepped to the side with the sudden impact before glaring back at her. The people around hushed down into silence and the DJ paused the music as well sensing some disturbance.

"What did you say? Catch for the night? I am not a wh***. Do you get it? I am not here to trap a wealthy man. How dare you?" shouted Ga Eul as tears flowed down her cheeks continuously.

Jae Kyung, Woo Bin, Jan Di and Jun Pyo rushed in hearing the commotion. They were stunned to find Yi Jung and Ga Eul at the middle of the scene.

"Ga Eul!" called Jan Di exasperatedly.

"He thinks I am here to find a man for the night! Do I look like a sl** to you all?" cried out Ga Eul facing everyone.

Jae Kyung hurriedly hugged her shivering body. Woo Bin and Jun Pyo glared at Yi Jung and before they could reach him, Jan Di ran to him and grabbed him by his shoulder.