Chapter 1: One more time...

Go Ha Jin was frantically going through her drawers, looking for the report she was supposed to hand over to her manager in a meeting due in another 10 minutes. Suddenly her phone started buzzing, distracting her for a moment. She barely looked at her phone and seeing Ga Eul's name on the screen huffed and picked up her phone.

"What is it Ga Eul? I am very busy. I can't find the report in all this mess and my boss will kill me if I do not..."

"Whoa! Whoa, girl! Take a deep breath first. Calm down, I am sure you will find what you are looking for," replied Ga Eul.

Ha Jin paused her search for a moment and took a deep breath. It did do a miracle in pacifying her frantic nerves. Ga Eul was giggling on the other end of the phone and Ha Jin could hear Jae Kyung's voice in the background as well.

"What are you two conspiring in my absence?" asked Ha Jin when suddenly her eyes spotted the report in the lowermost drawer and she almost squealed in the phone.

"I found it! Yes! Oh, ok. Tell me again why did you call me?"

"You know what? You need a break. And a long one. Come over to my place after work. Jae Kyung is here as well. We will talk then," replied Ga Eul with her usual calmness and hung up.

4 hours later Ha Jin was driving her car to Ga Eul's place. She was happy and relaxed, as her project meeting turned out quite well and her effort was appreciated by everyone in the team.

On entering Ga Eul's house she spotted her other friend Jae Kyung spread over the carpet on the floor, looking intently at something on the laptop screen.

"Hey Jae Kyung-ah! What are you looking at so intently? Is that about that kpop pretty boy you went ga-ga last time?" asked Ha Jin, while trying to push her friend and make space for herself on the floor.

"Yaah! I do not go ga-ga over any pretty boy!"

Ha Jin rolled her eyes in response and pushed her friend farther to catch what she was looking at on the screen.

"Paradise Resort in New Caledonia? Are you going there for your holidays?" asked Ha Jin with a surprised tone.

"We all are going. Ga Eul, you and me!" stated Jae Kyung nonchalantly.

Ha Jin opened her mouth to say something but could not. She closed her mouth and opened it again when Ga Eul entered with a tray of snacks and tea.

"Ga Eul! Is this your plan? You know I cannot take any holidays before my wedding and that too Paradise Resort? The exorbitantly expensive Shinwa resort at New Caledonia? Have you lost your mind?" screamed Ha Jin.

"This is the exact reason why I said that you need to take a break. You are always so jittery, so impatient. You did not even listen to what we had to say and started screaming already!" replied Ga Eul exasperatedly.

Ha Jin looked at both her friends' faces and immediately felt sorry.

"My apologies girls! I am a bit stressed with work these days. And then all the crazy wedding plans."

"We know. That is exactly why we made this plan. There are a couple of holidays in few weeks and we are just going to go over there for a long weekend. You do not have to think about missing your work," stated Jae Kyung.

"But Paradise Resort?"

"That too is taken care of, Ha Jin-ah," spoke Ga Eul. "My childhood friend Jan Di is married to the Shinwa chairman. She is going to go there to celebrate her first marriage anniversary with few friends. When she heard from me that I am planning to do a hen-party trip for your wedding, she asked me to join them at New Caledonia."