Chapter 1

Kayla's POV

Hey, my name is Kayla Salvatore I'm 17 years old. (Well technically I'm not but that's how old I was when I turned.).Yep! Salvatore. The younger sister of both Stefan and Damon Salvatore. I know what your thinking, "they don't have a sister!". But they do, me. My brothers don't talk about me, they kind of disowned me after 1866. You see, like Stefan I am a ripper, but much worse. Much much worse. After I went on a rampage and murdered a whole town, Damon and Stefan thought it was extremely unsafe to be around me. They thought I would get caught so they decided to leave me to be to save themselves.It's been years since I've seen them or even heard from them but I've recently heard that they have both been reunited back in mystic falls after being separated for years. Just because I don't see them doesn't mean I don't keep track of them.They used to be so close. That was until Katherine came into the picture. I hate that bitch! It's all her fault. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be a vampire. My brothers wouldn't be vampires. We would have continued as a happy (or whatever you would call it) family. I swear to god if I ever see her again I will kill her. I won't hesitate like my brothers would. Trust me, the world would be a much better place without Katerina Petrova. Anyway, I got sidetracked, I'm on my way back to mystic falls in my fluro green holden commodore to see my brothers. I figured it's been a while and I should pay them a visit. That is the only reason I am going back to that town. I have not been in mystic falls since the 70s so I'm sure it's changed. But then again, that town is annoyingly sentimental.

Please let me know if anyone is actually reading this.