Chapter 9

Kayla's pov

After that interesting "conversation" I decided to head up to my room. I picked out an outfit and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower. I brushed my teeth and changed into the usual, skinny jeans, tank top, jacket and boots. Now what should I do? This town is so boring! Maybe I should have a drink, I don't feel like socializing so maybe I will just get a drink from downstairs. Thank god! Elena and Stefan were no where to be seen in the parlour. I poured myself a drink and chugged it down. Hmmm what now. Before I had time to think, someone knocked on the door. I walked over to the door and answered it. Standing there was someone who did not look familiar in any way. She had blonde hair and was just standing there staring at me.
"Can I help you?" I asked her. She was definitely a vampire because I could not hear her heartbeat. "Who the hell are you?" The stranger asked me. She reminded me of a Barbie doll because of her blonde hair. "Who are you?" I asked her the same. "I'm Caroline Forbes,now tell me who you are." The girl Caroline said. "I'm Kayla. Kayla Salvatore." "Salvatore?" She questioned. "Yes. Salvatore." I reassured her. "Oh, right! Stefan mentioned you." "Good or bad things?" I asked curiously. "Bit of both, mostly bad." "Hmm sounds about right. Anyway, what do you want?" I asked a little impatiently. "Is stefan here?" "Nope." I replied quickly. I only just met this girl and I already have a feeling I am not going to like her. "He is probably with that Katherine-lookalike bitch." I said. "You mean Elena?, she is my bestfriend! How dare you say that about her!You don't even know her!"
"I know that the bitch is very judgey and needs to mind her own business." Caroline didn't say anything after that. She just took a long breath and said. "Okay.. I'm gonna go find Stefan." I didn't say anything back to her, I just slammed the door in her face. Ugh I hate this town and the people in it. There is nothing to do in this town. Maybe I will go for a walk.

-------
I have been wondering around for A while now. I started off walking around town but that got boring very quickly. So now I am walking around the woods. As i am walking throughout the woods, I began to hear voices. Oooh that could be fun. Praying on helpless, defenseless townies. Who am I kidding it's always fun. I walked for a couple more minutes until I found the group of idiotic teens. I had never seen them before. I really wasn't in the mood for partying so I might just mess with them for a bit. It wasn't even a group from what I could see. It was a teenage couple. This will be fun. I walked around, so I was out of view but so they could still here me walking. "What was that?!" I heard the female say and I smirked in accomplishment. Next, I walked around the couple,still hidden behind the trees. "Who's there?!" The boyfriend yelled. I was waiting to see who was stupid enough to check out what the noise was. "Stay here, I'll go check it out." Once again I smirked, proud of how easy this was. The people in this town are so stupid. I hid behind a tree out of sight from where the couple were. I heard the boyfriend walking in the direction towards me. Once he was far enough from the girlfriend, I ran up to him and immediately ripped into his neck. I could feel the warm blood run down my throat until I drained him dry. Next, it was the girlfriends turn. I grabbed the dead, lifeless body and jumped up, into the trees. I then dropped his body right next to her. She screamed in horror and began running. That was when I sped in front of her. I plunged my fangs into her jugular. I smiled when She screamed out in pain. After I had sucked her dry, I pulled both of the bodies together and lit them on fire. After that I decided to go home and clean myself up.

-- at home--
I just walked into the door and I was about to make my way up the stairs when all of a sudden, Stefan was at the top of the stairs and was slowly walking down them, with an angry look on his face. Oops, I think I may be in a little trouble...

Feel free to vote and comment :)