Chapter 10

Kayla's pov

I tried to walk straight past Stefan but of course that didn't work. Stefan grabbed hold of my arm, preventing me from continuing up the stairs. "What Stefan?" I asked sternly. "Where have you been Kayla?" Stefan asked me. "The woods. Why?" I answered. "You can't continue with this behavior, not here." Stefan ordered. "I do not take orders from you stefan. I never have and I never will." I said as I glared at stefan. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and said "WHAT?!" In an extremely frustrated tone. Oh great. Can you guess who is at the door? I'll tell you. It was Elena. "Perfect timing." I don't know what came over me but I had a major rush of fury. At that moment I really wanted to kill her. I hate her. And that hate for her plus the anger towards stefan right now, is beginning to make me uncontrollable. I was trying to keep calm. I was so angry that I was shaking. I couldn't help it, I lunged toward Elena and sunk my fangs into her neck before stefan could stop me. Her blood wasn't the best but it wasn't about the taste. It was about the pain I was causing both her and stefan. I could feel stefan trying to yank me off of her but it wasn't working. I suddenly felt a pain in my back. I dropped Elena to the ground and reached for what was causing the immense pain. I pulled it out of my back and discovered it was a piece of wood. My own brother had stabbed me with a wooden stake. Stefan went to help Elena. I went to run at them but I was held back by someone else this time. I struggled in their grip to get free. All of a sudden I felt a stinging pain in my neck. I began to feel weak and collapsed on the floor. the last thing I saw was a needle lying on the floor next to me, I had been injected with vervain. They're going to pay for that...
----------

I woke up on the cold floor. I was downstairs in the cellar. I felt so weak, they must have injected me with more vervain. I made an attempt to get up but couldn't. In the process I noticed that my ring was missing. My small ring containing a lapis lazuli stone that protects me from the sun was not on my usual middle finger on my left hand. In fact it was no where to be seen. They know the right ways to piss me off. I tried again to get up and this time I succeeded. I stumbled a little but I eventually made my way to the cell door. I grabbed a hold of the bars and discovered that the door of course was locked. "STEFAN!" "STEFAN!" I called his name multiple times. "STEFAN I swear to god if you don't let me out I will kill Elena while you watch and then I will kill you..." It ended in just a soft voice because I lost my strength. It was hard enough to stay standing. I knew if he was here he would have heard me though.
"You see that is the sort of attitude that got you locked in there." Damon said as he came down the stairs to stand in front of the door. "No it's stefans actions like this that got Elena hurt and overall me put in here. So overall it's stefans fault." I said. "Let me out Damon." I demanded. "No."he replied. I put on my innocent act. "Please Damon... It hurts." I put on my best hurt face to look as innocent as I could. "Aww... Don't try that shit on me. It doesn't work." I kicked the door in frustration. "LET ME OUT!" I yelled. "Woah calm down. I'm not gonna let you out until you calm down." Damon said in a soft voice which pissed me off even more. "Let's make this simple Damon. For every hour I spend in here, someone dies. Whether it's just a townie or someone close to you, someone will die. I promise you that. Also, I want my ring, where is it?" I said to Damon, looking him straight in the eye. "One: your not going to get out and two: your not going to need your ring because your stuck in here." Damon smirked after he said that which infuriated me. "So what? Your just going to leave me in here and starve me until I desiccate and mummify?" I asked curiously. "Maybe. It depends on your attitude." I just glared at him. Ugh why did I come back to this hell hole of a town.
After that I lost my energy so I tried to balance myself on the wall. However that didn't work because I quickly fell down and collapsed.

-------

I woke up hearing people talking. I have been in here for the past few days, maybe three. And if my calculations are correct that means I'm going to kill 72 people. Woah, that's a lot of people. I warned my brothers so that's fair. It's their fault. I heard someone walk down the stairs and from the footsteps I recognised who it was. "What do you want stefan?" I croaked out. It came out barely a whisper from the lack of blood. I knew he heard me though. "Are you ready to come out now?" He asked me. "Yes. Are you going to let me out? Also where is my ring?" I asked. "It's right here." Stefan said as he threw my ring to me. With the little energy that I had left I put the ring back on my finger. I tried to stand up but my legs gave way and I collapsed back onto the hard cold floor. I groaned in pain and just laid there on the floor. I heard something land on the floor next to me. I opened my eyes and saw that it was a blood bag. I quickly reached for it and immediately began drinking the blood from the bag. It tasted so good running down my throat and into my empty stomach. It wasn't as good as fresh blood but It fulfilled the same purpose. Within an instant the bag was empty. I gained some of my strength back thanks to the blood bag. I stood up and this time I didn't fall back down. I walked out the door expecting Stefan to stop me but he didn't. He just stepped to the side and let me pass. I went upstairs to my room. I was in desperate need of a shower and clean fresh clothes. I had a shower, brushed my teeth and put on a new pair of clothes. I was now wearing a pair of denim shorts, a tank top and a pair of black Nikes. I decided to grab a blood bag from the basement as I was still incredibly hungry. So I went down the stairs and into the creepy basement right near where I was held for 3 days. As soon as I grabbed the blood bag I did not hesitate to get up the stairs. I gulped down the blood bag. Hmm I really need to get out of this house. I went to leave but Damon was in front of the door. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm just getting out of this house, don't worry I'm not going to go kill them 72 people now. I'd rather build up the suspense over time. I will strike when you least expect it." After that I went to walk out the door but damon grabbed my arm. "You will not touch Elena ever again." Damon said. "Is that a threat." I questioned him. "No, it's a promise. If you touch her again I will-" "kill me?" I finished his sentence. "Damon we both know that you won't kill me." After that I walked straight past him and out the door.

This has been the longest chapter so far which is what took me so long to update. Thanks for reading and being so patient. Feel free to vote and comment :)