Chapter 2

Kayla's pov

As soon as I drive past the mystic falls sign I am overwhelmed with dread. I hated this town and I still do. Why didn't my brothers go to a different town. Out of everywhere in the whole world they ended up back here in boring Mystic falls. Don't get me wrong. I had a lot of fun here but that was mainly when I was either killing someone or partying which in the end mainly ended up in me killing someone or at least injuring them and compelling them to forget. Other than that it's pretty boring in the town of Mystic falls. I continue down a few roads until I eventually reached the boarding house. I parked my car a few meters away from the front door. What will my brothers think? Are they just gonna slam the door in my face? Ohwell I guess there is only one way to find out. I don't know why I'm worried, if they reject me then I will leave and just continue living my life to the max. I slowly begin to walk up to the door and knock softly. But then I think "I'm family, I don't have to knock." So I walk straight in and into the living room/parlor. I walk around the room until I hear someone coming down the stairs. I immediately turn around to see Stefan looking straight back at me. "Kayla.." I heard him softly whisper. "Hey Stefan."I replied.

--------------

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asked me, with a shocked expression covering his face. "Hey Stefan, nice to see you too." I replied a little annoyed with stefan's question."Can't I come visit my brother?" I asked. "Yeah but... It's been years. Why now?" "I missed you. I thought it would be nice to have a little family reunion." I answered. "Where is Damon?" I asked without giving Stefan time to reply. "Not here, probably at the grill."Stefan said."where is that?".

"I'll show you." Stefan replied. So with that we left for the grill to find my other brother. What is he up to now...