Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Kaylas pov

I woke up in my room in the salvatore boarding house the next day. My room has navy coloured walls a few Chester draws, bed side tables,an ensuite and my massive queen size bed with black and white covers. This bed is so comfortable I never want to leave. That was until I got bored. So I got a pair of clothes and walked into my ensuite bathroom to have a shower. After 10 minutes of mainly planning out what I was going to do today, I stepped out of the shower and got changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, boots, a white tank top and a black jacket. I walked down stairs and go to walk out the door when suddenly Damon was in front of me. "Where are you going?" "Out." I simply replied. He didn't move so I said "to the grill okay?!." "Why?" He asked. "Because I'm bored." I said answering the question honestly. "Okay, let's go." He replied. "Wait what? Your not coming." I said laughing at the end. "Why not?" He questioned. "Ugh fine!". With that we set off to the grill in my car.

-------
(At the grill)
I walked straight up to the bar, sat down and ordered a drink. "I'm gonna need to see your ID." "No you don't" I compelled him. He put my drink on the bar and I went to grab it when someone else grabbed it. I immediately turned to look at them and saw that it was damon. "Your underage." He said with a stern look. "I'm over A hundred Years old I can have a drink." I said determined to get my drink back. "No, actually you are 17 so technically your underage."
"Ugh! Fine! Can I get a lemonade." I asked the person who was Serving me. Within a couple minutes my drink was in front of me. I took a sip then put my glass back down. "Hello sweetheart" I heard from behind me. I knew who it was, you can't forget that gorgeous accent. Just the way he says it is perfect. I looked over my shoulder and said "hi". I tried to hide the fact that I melted inside when he said 'sweetheart'. He took the seat next to me and ordered a drink. "You've only been here a day and the only times I have seen you is at the bar." He said to me. "Well where else would I be?" I asked curiously."Anywhere." He answered simply, looking directly into my eyes."Well.. Yeah, I'm gonna go. But klaus I swear to god if you hurt my sister I promise you that I will kill you." Damon said sternly to klaus. I just rolled my eyes at him. "So... What now?" I asked "oooh lets go to a party!" I suggested. Klaus laughed and asked "where?" God! Even his laugh is absolutely gorgeous."I don't know but I'm sure there will be one around. There's nothing else to do in this town." "Apart from drowning your sorrows at the local bar,which is what a lot of people do." Klaus said and then laughed.i laughed along with him, his laugh was contagious and so was his perfect smile. Wait. Am I falling for him? I can't be, I barely know the guy.
-------
We found a bar that klaus suggested just out of town. There was no party here. "Klaus there isn't a party here." I whined. "Well then we will make one,and since your brothers are not here you can do whatever you want." He said with a smirk. I smiled at him. "Okay then, let's get this party started." I walked up to the bar tender and asked him to turn the music up. To my surprise he did, no compelling needed. As soon as the music was turned up, everyone started dancing and drinking some more. This is way better than the grill. The people here know how to party. -----
After an hour of partying the alcohol stopped doing anything, I need something stronger. I went to the nearest person how happened to be a good looking guy. I danced with him and just as we are starting to dance closer, I put my lips to his hear And said "don't scream." I run my tongue over his neck then pierce his skin with my fangs. The next thing I hear is someone latching on to the other side of his neck. I looked up and it was klaus. He must have saw me staring and released his grip from the guy we were both feeding on. The next thing I know we are both getting closer to each other then we are kissing. I know my brothers would definitely not agree with this but this is my life not theirs. It quickly turned into a heated make out session. Next thing I know, we were in an empty room in the hotel which was above the bar and let's just say, things got carried away...