δύο

Rosé stumbled upon a library in the Mortal World. She asked where she could find info about someone who's name she only knew, and the man at the desk took him to the back of the library. He showed her a screen, with a slate engraved in letters.

"Here's our computer." He gestured, smiling.

"T-Thank you. I will happily compute!" Rosé beamed. The man, confused, slowly walked away.

Using her pointer fingers, Rosé slowly typed in the name. She wondered if humans were now too lazy to write, and why they needed keys.

The page loaded and she clicked on a FaceBook profile. She was a student, and she just checked into a nearby diner. Typing the address into Google, she printed out directions to the diner. She grabbed them from the printer, but a voice stopped her dead in her tracks.

"Damn, you fine as hell." Rosé turned her head to see a boy in a varsity jacket, snickering next to his two other friends. "Let me take you out, ma."

She didn't know what the boy was saying, but she didn't like the way he was looking at her. Suddenly, an idea popped into her head.

"Believe me, I will be the one taking you out." With a simple flick of her wrist, she used the boy's phone in his pocket to shock him unconscious. The boy's friends were terrified. Rosé quickly knocked them out as well. A light thud was heard on the ugly, stained carpet. Stepping closer, she searched his pocket and retrieved his wallet and car keys.

Rosé ran outside, pressing the keys to locate the vehicle. She was shocked to find a nice vintage black car. The license plate read "Ego". She knew that this was the boy's car now.

Taping the directions to the dashboard, she started the car and drove off. It only takes her five seconds to figure out that she doesn't know how to drive.

_________________________________

"Why are you the hot teacher that all the students flirt with?" Jisoo groans, resting her head on the table at the diner. Lisa and Jennie are laughing profusely, as Y/N takes one of the fries that they ordered.

"I don't want to be the hot teacher, though." She explained. "I want to be the intelligent, kind teacher. Believe me, the last thing I want is to think about dating anyone right now."

"Come on. Ryujin was a huge part of your life!" Lisa exclaimed.

Y/N hated to admit it, but it was true. They met in high school, and they were voted cutest couple in the yearbook. Y/N's long hours in the Mythlogy Department and Ryujin's practice sessions in the Music School didn't line up. When Y/N told her that she was staying an extra year at school to get her Masters, Ryujin was infuriated, saying that she was selfish. It wasn't until Y/N went to surprise her in her Practice Room that she walked in on her cheating with Jackson from the fencing team. Ever since then, Ryujin blocked Y/N and moved out of their apartment. That was almost a year ago.

"Not anymore, she isn't." Y/N sighed. "Man, I wish there was a way I could erase her out of all the happy moments of my life."

"Have you tried amnesia?" Jennie joked. "I'm kidding, relax."

"I think you need to get your mind off of this with something else." Jisoo smiled. "And this weekend is going to be super fun."

The waiter approached the table and placed down two plates of chicken and waffles, and two bowls of tomato soup.

"You're right, Jisoo." Y/N said. "I'm keeping my papers...on my desk this weekend!"

"Yeah! That's the spirit!" Lisa cheered.

"Nope. I don't trust it." Jennie argued. "Y/N, you have to give us your papers. All of them."

Y/N's breath hitched. But, she understood that her friends understood that she needed a break. So, she handed over her briefcase to a snickering Jennie.