έξι

It was a Wednesday. Lisa took Rosé out shopping at the mall, citing that she needed for her to get away from Y/N for a bit. Midterms were creeping up, and she was drowning in creating a study guide for her students. Their scores were slightly improving by using their notes, but that wasn't even part of Y/N's agenda for the semester. Then again, neither was an all-powerful demigod falling in love with her.

"So, what do you usually get from the mall?" Lisa asked as the two walked past storefronts.

"Usually clothes, sometimes food." Rosé described.

"Has she taken you to the movies yet?" Lisa asked, stopping in front of the theater.

"They play movies here?"

"Well, usually new movies. But they're on big screens and they sell snacks and drinks." Lisa explained. "Y/N has never taken you here?"

"No. I think she's still scared of me being around electricity, honestly. She went to go buy batteries and she made me wait in the car." Rosé thought out loud. "Besides, I'm still learning about the Mortal World. Did you know there are two types of Visas?"

Lisa laughed sadly, thinking about her nerdy best friend.

"The cool thing about having a friend is that you can do things with them that you can't do with your significant other." Lisa told her, stopping in front of Build A Bear Workshop. "Have you ever had a stuffed animal?"

Rosé shook her head.

"Well, every kid growing up usually has a special stuffed animal." Lisa smirked. "Wanna go make one?"

"YES! I WOULD LIKE TO GO STUFF AN ANIMAL!" Rosé cheered, as the two walked inside.

Suddenly, a rustling was heard in the back. A yelp was heard. Rosé and Lisa carefully walked over, with lighting blots already crackling in the empty store. A boy opened the door. He had bright pink hair, and a set of angel wings. He was wearing another employee's uniform.

"Eros..." Rosé spoke to Lisa. "Why are you not on Olympus?"

"Rosé!" Eros ran over and gave her a big hug, but extended a hand to Lisa. "Eros, Demigod of Love."

"He's a GOD?" Lisa exclaimed.

"In training." He smirked. "Rosé, you need to listen to everything I say. I can't stay long."

She nodded, putting a hand on her friend's shoulder.

"Your soulmate- her ex, Ryujin, has been appointed by Zeus to bring Y/N to Olympus for a hearing. They can't unbind your strings, it's already set in stone. They gave her the Godkiller. We must find a God who will claim her and protect her from Zeus. Also... Ryujin is the daughter of Hades. You're cousins. But, she lost her powers years ago- I found a file on it with The Fates. She spared a life, threw off that whole life-death balance he has going on." Eros sweated nervously. "I just want you to be safe."

Lisa's mouth was wide open, as was Rosé's.

"So, she's coming to kill me?"

"No- she's coming to kill your love. She wants her powers back." Eros sighed. "There is one way you two could live."

"I want to hear it." She demanded.

"Well, Y/N would have to either swear to a God at a temple for life- or you two would have to get married and blessed by Zeus himself. Which is less likely. Where is she?"

"Working." Rosé explained. "She studies mythology! She knows all about Father! And you!"

"So... she's a fan."