τέσσερα

"Come on! A little more." Lisa whispered, Jennie looking over her shoulder. Electricity dances off of Rosé's fingers, as she delicately moves them. Her eyes are peeled, watching every maneuver she makes.

"Okay, keep concentrating." Y/N coached, with a hand on her shoulder. "You're almost there."

Jisoo took notes on her clipboard as Rosé slid the top of the disc player back onto the PS4 console. Jennie walked over to plug it in, watching the television successfully turn on.

"HELL YEAH!" Lisa yelled, giving Rosé a high five. "SHE IS TOTALLY A SUPERHERO!"

"No way. She's definitely a Jedi." Jennie argued.

Jennie and Lisa argued as they moved to the kitchen. Jisoo finished writing her report on her clipboard.

"Well?" Y/N inquired.

"Her focus has improved, that's for sure." Jisoo read. "But apparently you've become a factor in her control of her powers. Has she shorted out since yesterday?"

"Once."

"Okay."

"I took her to the grocery store to get some produce for dinner and-"

"The plants were dying." Rosé explained.

"They were. And then, Champagne turned on the sprinklers and flooded the whole aisle." Y/N laughed.

"I had to save them!" The other girl laughed.

"And you didn't try and stop her?" Jisoo asked, which left Y/N speechless.

"Honestly, it was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my entire life." Y/N chuckled, making Rosé blush. "Her duality is so entertaining."

"Well, at least you two aren't at each other's throats anymore." Jisoo smiled, writing some final notes.

"Don't we have to go to the date?" Rosé asked.

"Yeah, I figured we could get ready after this." Y/N said.

"I GOT YOU THIS!" Lisa shouted, running into the room. "It's something Jennie and I picked out for tonight- considering you keep wearing some trick-ass bitch's old clothes."

Rosé observed the outfit- a flowy white dress. She liked it, it reminded her of her toga.

"Thank you, Lisa." She hugged. "You are a good friend to me. You would be a good ally in combat."

"I've fallen off the treadmill at the gym multiple times, but okay!" Lisa laughed.

Rosé went to change upstairs, and Y/N was on her phone.

"Do you really think she's your soulmate?" Jennie asked.

"Everything else she said is true." Y/N shrugged. "And she doesn't even know what an escort is. I think she's legit."

"I just don't want you to get played again, that's all." Jennie said. "Wait, don't tell me you're wearing that."

"What's wrong with this?" Y/N stood up, wearing a long-sleeved polo, jeans, and chelsea boots.

"First off, you look like a librarian." Lisa explained. "Go home. Change into something more formal."

Y/N sighed, grabbing her car keys and running out the door. Her phone suddenly went off. It was a text from Jisoo.

Rainforest Cafe. See you in an hour.

_________________________________

Rosé stood outside of the restaurant with Jennie, her hands in her lap. An animatronic sloth swung wildly above her head. Before she was about to open her mouth, Jennie answered her question.