0 . 2 6

| E X P E C T T H E
U N E X P E C T E D |
•  •  •
0 . 2 6

     Light peered in through the living room's curtains, as Blake tightened his hold around Brooks' slim, yet heaving waist

     Light peered in through the living room's curtains, as Blake tightened his hold around Brooks' slim, yet heaving waist. They had spent the night holding one another, as Brooks would say everything he had been thinking as a young boy, and Blake would push him around.

     Blake had apologized lightly, and kissed Brooks one last time, as they fell into a heavy, and heartfelt slumber. The rest of the night was easy, as Blake would caress down Brooks' chilled arm, whispering his thoughts, too.

     And with an open heart, Brooks had listened patiently, as his fingers caught themselves loosely deep into Blake's frizzy, curls, that were so unlike his own. Which was another thing he cherished so, so much.

     As Blake's large, and darker palm had covered Brooks', Brooks had found it easier to breath. Which was something he hadn't recognized since he was a child, and had just began to fall in love with California.

     But now, morning had set, and Brooks couldn't help but wonder if Blake would be so sweet, and majestic for the rest of their summer days in Merritt Hills.

     Blake leaned over toward Brooks, whose eyes hadn't left the blurring curtains, that held small leaves on the center, symbolizing autumn. He frowned in confusion, at Brooks' obvious fake enhancement.

     "Brooks?" He spoke, with a heavy, heavy rasp, that had Brooks almost purring in delight. "Brooks, what the hell are you looking at?"

     Brooks shook away his thoughts, reaching out for Blake's fingers, as he answered. "Nothing, just a little tired. Last night was long."

     Blake frowned, leaning in to lean his forward atop of Brooks', who hadn't even hesitated one second, but only returned the gesture. And at the moment, he was quite thankful that Blake wasn't kicking him out of the living room, and blaming him for all the events that had occurred.

     The taller of the two, took a deep breath, wanting nothing more than to engulf Brooks into a sage kiss, but worried if Brooks may be too on the fence about it, due to his words the night before.

     "What if I kissed you?" He whispered softly, "what if I grabbed you, threw you over my shoulder, took you into my bedroom, and kissed you? What would you do then?"

     Brooks took a moment to collect all of Blake's words, and of course, wanting Blake to just stop talking and do it already. So, instead of answering, he leans in, not too much worried about Blake's reaction anymore, as he plants a slow kiss.

     Blake doesn't waste any time, leaning back into the couch, and settling Brooks' heaving figure into his lap. "So, I take it, you wouldn't hate it, huh?"

     Brooks threw his head back, laughing at his own worry and expectancy for the worst, as Blake was being nothing but the best toward him. "No, Blake, no, I wouldn't."

     Just as Brooks leant in for another kiss, the front door was being thrown open, as Gwendolyn stalked inside, still wearing her Luanne's Diner uniform. As she looked over at the two; Brooks settled in Blake's lap, and Blake's fingers digging sensual circles into Brooks' bottom, she paused.

     The two thought silently for a moment, as Brooks gawked at Blake in surprise. Most boys would have tossed Brooks over the ledge of the couch without a second thought, but Blake just stared.

     "Hey, m-mom."