Addictive Touch Special (Jean Grey)*

Takes place after the fight for the Crown of the Multiverse.
Stood by James side not matter the price.
Gained some fame as the Watcher Smiley (kind of neat)
Met her back in the 90's back when she wore her 'Marvel Girl' costume.
Good old pals (she's the caring,loving and loyal kind of friend that would put her life in the line for you even for a stranger)
Fought side to side often and spent time together in the favorite tree of Professor X either reading or hearing to good old jazz.
She was granted some kind of god like power of a very old entity called 'The Phoenix'.
(Chuck POV)
I was reading a fascinating book called 'You're Only Old Once' that got some laughs out of me but ohh well.
Jean was still asleep in my lap after going out on a mission to save the world once again from the hands of The Hellfire Club.
Thankfully my own personal duties with James are officially over and it was fun really fighting alongside that fella, we had our different perspectives but we got along just fine.
I could feel the aura of the Phoenix caressing my left cheek as this becoming quite weird to be honest.
"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you~~....not after you treated me like your Queen ~~"
The next days Jean was getting a little impatient but was becoming more sexually attracted to me as she would start muttering some 'sweet words' in my ear.
Four Days Later......
I was sleeping quite peacefully in my bed feeling like I was in heaven right now and after what has been going recently it's better to just rest.
"Can't stop thinking about you my Lady...."I muttered out loud before someone knocked at my door of my dorm
After opening the door I was surprised by Jean that was in quite revealing clothes but not that I wasn't turned on to be honest.

"I muttered out loud before someone knocked at my door of my dormAfter opening the door I was surprised by Jean that was in quite revealing clothes but not that I wasn't turned on to be honest

"~~Forgive me if I'm being to direct~~*"She muttered quite sensually before closing the door
Our lips were brought together as she unzipped my pants before touching my manhood making me groan.
After that she made me lick her breasts and well they were quite something let me tell you, don't tell Scott that I'm banging his ex wife.
I kissed her again using my tongue exploring her mouth hearing her moans combined with The Phoenix.
She pushed me down to the bed as we continued exploring each other bodies like animals in heat.
I enjoyed as she was riding my completely erect manhood feeling like I was in heaven right now, the moans were echoing in my head.
We switched as I grabbed her from behind penetrating her.
"~~~Ahhhhhh~~~!!!!! ~~Give it to me!!!!~~"She begged me
I reached the climax with her letting the sperm enter her as my hunger was satisfied and well I'm sure she was too.
"Not bad right???"I asked her as she was hugging me giving me small kisses
"Yes~~ (Chuckles) how about we for round two??"She told me before kissing me again so eagerly
Fuck it why not....