Choose your side (Pastas and Horror Icons

After the revelation and some time off killing randomly mafia families while being under the influence of out of control Schizophrenia.
Injected yourself with the Jester Virus going completely insane in order to have fun killing without any remorse.
(James POV)
I was dancing around the hall while being shot at by some of the newest acquaintances I just made as they volunteered to be my subjects in order to let out all that aggression.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
BURN THEM ALL!!!!!!
YES!!! YES!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I poked one of them so hard that his eyes were bloody before smacking him with a bottle popping them out, The rest of his buddies vomited in the floor before I threw a knife right down there.
GIVE ME MORE BITCHES!!!!!
RIGHT HERE!!!!!!
BOOOMMMM!!!!
I detonated one of the explosives as one of the pillars fell down killing three of them before doble tapping one of them in the neck with my wrist shooter.
All of them were dead as I was on the ground looking at the ceiling with a bunch of the bodies with me, sure as hell is cozy but the smell is another thing of course.
I fell asleep like a baby, someone carried me but sure as hell was not in the mood for waking up from this beautiful dream.
(Hours Later)
I heard a bunch of annoying voices that weren't mine and was slowly waking up from my deep slumber.
"Should we be standing this close to him?"Chucky asked while examining the crazy smile that James had
"If we lose contact he'll escape and those freaks  from the forest will appear"Jigsaw spoke up as he noticed James waking up
In that moment a explosion went off with dark fog making it really hard to see for the slashers as James was still struggling to wake up as Krueger was basically babysitting his demons.
"Sorry but we met him first"Hoodie said swinging his bat but was thrown at a wall by Jason
Slenderman tried grabbing James but Freddy slashed one of his tentacles as he appeared behind him before dragging him into the dream world
Jeff And Jane tried their luck against Amanda Young but they were as the same that the battle continued exchanging blows.
Come on wake up little J
WAKE UP!!!!
COME ON!!!
I woke up breaking free from the chains before looking for my red Jester mask that was here somewhere alongside the special medicine from earlier.
"Where the hell is it!!!?"I thought out loud before seeing my things in a table passing this guys that were fighting with no such manners
I walked casually on through with them more busy fighting each other before someone said something.
"He's gone!!!!"Freddy said before getting thrown hard against the wall by one of the tentacles of Slenderman
Everyone stopped fighting as I passed through grabbing my things casually noticing that I was in a mental asylum.
Time to make our escape
Seems like this bunch of gentlemen want to have a quick chat
HAHAHAHA!!!!
I fought like a true gentleman with my cane killing them with one simple swift before continuing to walk.
"JAMES!!!!!"I heard a familiar voice say but was too busy killing before reaching lunch with all of the inmates
My old colleges reached me as I lost my temper getting out a drink combined with the special medicine.
"Cheers compadre.....(The change starts)"I said as my body started changing into this monstrosity
"Holy shit...."Chucky said with his mouth wide open with the rest seeing the monstrosity
I squashed fourteen of them using a metal table with my immense height making them look like ants.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!
GO TO HELL!!!!
As my carnage continued I grew tired of my meat sacks so I ran through a bunch of walls until I reached the exit.
I was in my normal form once again but was disguised as cab driver as my colleagues saw me all calm after that.
"So who wanted my service (Starts laughing)"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!