Part Five

Beam's POV

I didn't care for the reason Dad was at the camp because I missed him and all that mattered was I saw him earlier than I expected. I was way to ecstatic to care. He told me he needed to see the coordinators of the camp and so before dinner time, I stayed with Phana.

"It must be very important for you to fly the chopper all the way here." I told Dad once dinner was over and he was now in the cabin I share with Phana. He came in, scanning the room, sniffing around. I chuckled to myself. "So?"

"Yes." Dad sat on my bed and picked up one of the pillows, threw it on Phana's bed. It's the one my friend used last night but he smacked me with it this morning so that's why it was in my bed. "...Very important actually. And it's perfect timing. We could have gone home now if Damian didn't have to get the chopper refueled."

I was about to say something when a giant entered the cabin and lunged himself on me from behind. "Beamie!" Phana cocooned me in his hug. "Oh, hi, Mr. Jamornhum. I was just telling Beam we were invited to this last minute slumber party. So, " Phana whispered in my ear. "...Wanna join us?"

I could sense the dark aura coming from Dad, seems that Leon was surfacing violently. I turned quickly and dragged Phan outside the cabin.

"He's angry!" My best friend hissed as me. "Now's your chance!"

"You asshole!" I hissed back. "You risked your life in front o a Corvin, you idiot. Now go!"

"Good luck, Beamie sweetheart!"

I overheard his yell while I was getting back in the cabin and he was running backwards to where he was going. I knew about this slumber party beforehand and I also knew he already denied those who invited us of my attendance. Why on earth would he anger my dad like that? And why on Earth would my dad be mad every time my best friend is all over me?

"Daddy?" I rushed to Dad's side and hugged him. His eyes were flickering red as he tried his best to calm his wolf down. "It's Beam, daddy. Calm down..." I spoke as I nuzzled against the side of his neck. It always calmed him. If I'm not around, Damian would tightly grip on my Dad's shoulder to restrain him. It doesn't always work though.

I felt Dad's arms wrap around me as I hugged him while standing in front of him. "I'm sorry..."

"It's okay." I said while stroking his hair. It makes me sad that dad doesn't have a mate to be on his side. And here I am, still hot on my mission to seduce him and make him mark me so we can be mated for life.

Sick, yes. Utterly. Even for werewolves, it's a forbidden act to fall in love to your own blood. Unless they're your mate, then you can be at peace and your feelings continue to thrive.

But I really love him. Love that goes beyond a familial one. I want him romantically, sexually.

It hurts that I can't stop my feelings from blooming as days passed. And the pain is now beyond what I could imagine as my eighteenth birthday comes closer. My mate will soon show his or her face to me. But I don't plan on claiming him or her. If it's not Dad, I don't want to.

Forgive me, Goddess...

***

"Stay, daddy." I whined when Dad said he should go to the room reserved for him at the main cabin. After I had calmed him down earlier, he laid down and I kept him there by snuggling to him.

"Big boys don't sleep with their parents, baby." Dad said as he ruffled my thick raven hair. Many times he tried to make me accept the fact that I'm not 'small' anymore. And when I pout and sulk over it, he can't resist me.

"Please?" I begged with my cute puppy eyes.

"Lil pup--

"Daddy~

"Alright, I'll sleep here." He gave up so easily. I threw my hands around his neck and nuzzled against him happily.

"I love you, daddy!"

"I love you to, Beam."

***

Forth's POV

I came all the way here just to fetch him. About the 'important' matter I had to take care of, that was not a lie. Beam is on top of my priority, always has been and always will be.

Meeting with the coordinators was just an excuse. Some alphas were here too so it's not unusual for me to show up.

Beam sleeps soundly when he's next to me like he used to before. I on the other hand couldn't sleep a wink. So after he had fallen asleep, I left the room and sat outside in the balcony where Damian found a good hammock to sleep on. He woke up when he sensed me.

"Still having a 'hard' time?" He asked with an amused look on his face.

I shook my head and sat on the wooden bench. The night was bright as the full moon approaches.

"At least you look better than these past three days." Damian uttered. "Crow was taking out his frustration on me."

"Whiny bastard." I quipped. I sighed as leaned the back of my head against the wall of the cabin. "Only a few more days."

"And it will only feel a lot longer." Damian added. "Just tell him already. Heck with the promise you made. Eighteen or not, he must be feeling it too already. I mean, take my case for example."

"Yeah, yeah." I waved my hand as a dismissal. "You jumped on her without warning."

My best friend chuckled and smiled to the moon, probably thinking of his beloved Amelia at home.

"I admire your control, Forth. Leon must be frustrated all the time."

I groaned and so did my wolf. Yes, it's been hard for both of us. But I made a promise.

"Not until he's eighteen, Forth..."

"I promise."

"Xander and Vanessa. Cruel assholes." Damian clicked his tongue. "I hope Goddess is merciful to you up there!" He silently yelled towards the moon.

(To be continued...)
******************************