Part Seven

Forth's POV

"Baby..." I softly uttered. Guilt flooded my veins after realizing what I did. Beam thinks I am his father. But still, I didn't stop myself. I couldn't stop fucking him. Shit.

I felt his hand stroke my hair. "Are you riding the guilty train, daddy?"

I bit my lower lip until it bled. I had no words for what I did.

"That's for lying to me."

I raised my head, propped myself on my hands, hovering Beam, and I was met by my adopted son's smirk. "What do you mean---

Beam placed a palm on my chest. "I overheard you talk to an elder. We're not related, daddy. Which means..." Beam looked at me with softened gaze. "... which means I can love you."

"You love me?" My voice cracked. "R-Really?" He nodded to me and clung to my neck. I rolled over to make him lay on my chest. It's how I used to make him sleep. But now it has a whole new meaning to both of us.

"So before I turn eighteen, " Beam whispered against the side of my neck. "...mark me, please. I love you, daddy. I wanna be with you forever."

His beautiful and sweet confession made me go twitching hard again. But we need this talk. I have to get a grip of myself. Leon understood although his needs was high.

"I wanna tell you something... Don't get mad."

Beam raised his head, met my eyes and tilted his head. "Okay... What is it?"

"I'll mark you during the mating ceremony, baby." I told him. His eighteenth birthday is in a week. I've held myself long enough. "We'll do the ritual properly."

"What do you mean?" He suddenly sat up on my lap, winced a little from the sting on his ass. "Aish!"

I pulled him back into my chest gently, "Come here." And cupped his face. "You're mine, Beam. My mate. And I'm yours."

That was that. All these years I dreaded the day I say this to him and he would hate me. But I was also very excited to tell him. For the promise I made to his parents, who died during a battle for Blood Moon, I kept my mouth shut. And this is it.

I heard his heartbeat go haywire on top of mine. He blinked in surprise. His thick brows were furrowed in confusion and disbelief. "Y-You're my mate?" I nodded, pursing my lips. "And you didn't tell me?!"

"Hey..." I kept him still when he began to shake. "I made a promise to your parents. I was to keep it all a secret until you reach the proper age, baby. And adopting you as my son was to help keep the other alphas in the country from taking you away."

White wolves are priced processions of packs all over the world. Under my wing, he was away from harm of getting snatched. Beam is the whole world to me. I would die before anyone could hurt him. Even if I do die, I'd haunt anyone who dares lay a finger on him.

"I have loved you since the day I laid eyes on you, Beam. You're my mate and I wanted to keep you safe and put your well being as my top priority." I pulled Beam into a soft kiss and he let me. "I love you, baby. Please don't be mad."

"You love me yet you didn't respond to my advances." Beam pouted, tears rolling down his cheeks which I kissed immediately. He then playfully bit my lips, each one. He can't stay mad at me for long, can he. So adorable...

"They were advances?" I asked. I always thought Beam was just being clingy. He nodded and blushed profusely.

Goddess, how can my baby be so cute!

Ah... Because he's my Beam.

"Daddy..." Beam left butterfly kisses on my face.

"Yes, baby?" I asked when he looked at me innocently with his beautiful dark orbs. He bit his lower lip.

"We didn't use condoms."

Oh, shit.

I forgot everything including the fact that as his mate, I can get him pregnant. I broke my promise to Beam's parents and now I broke mine, too. How is he gonna finish high school if he's carrying my child?

Beam chuckled and kissed my forehead, nuzzled his nose against mine after. "If I end up pregnant, I'll strut down the grounds and hallways of my high school proudly. Will you be okay if humans mock me for having a bump, daddy?"

A growl escaped my throat imagining my pregnant Beam getting bullied at school. Fuck! "Baby, I'm sorry... I wasn't thinking--

"Shh..." Beam smiled and moaned against my neck. "Let's worry about it when the time comes. For now, I wanna enjoy this moment of truth and bliss. Please, daddy?"

"As you wish, baby." I said and rubbed his back while he stayed laying on top of me. "You really love me?" I asked again for I'm too happy about it.

"Yep. Since I was sixteen." Beam started rubbing himself on me. I let him. There was no reason to stop. Too late for that broken promise to Xander and Vanessa. And too much to hold Beam and I back from our feelings.

"I'm very happy yo hear that..." I returned his little kisses on my lips. "I was afraid of the day I have to tell you you're not my son and that we're mates. But I was also dying to get there. Thank you, Beam."

"Mm? For what, daddy?" Beam leaned back as I guided my cock back to his hole. Be moaned lustfully.

"For not going ballistic after I told you." I know my Beam well. He can bring hell if he wants to when he's angered. Leon and I were prepared. But to think it would end up this way. My wolf smirked. He's happy.

Beam chuckled and lowered himself more to deepen my intrusion. His heat engulfed my member in the sweetest way and I found myself letting out growls of lust and need. I grabbed on his pale hips and started thrusting into him.

"Call my name..." I husked as I grabbed his back to make him lean towards me.

"F-Forth..."

I moaned in ecstacy and roughly captured Beam's lips for a searing kiss while I pounded into his hole faster and and harder. It was music for me. It's the first time he said my name and my wolf and I are beyond cloud nine.

"Daddy Forth..." Beam said breathlessly against my lips, hands gripping on my shoulder as he bounced slightly but rapidly.

"I guess that will work, too." I chuckled back. "...Baby Beam."

(To be continued...)
******************************