Part Six

Beam's POV

I bit my lower lip as I watched him walk up the staircase of the pack house, half naked and sexily sweating from the training outside. Our alpha.

My alpha.

It's been two days since we're back from the camp and Dad had been avoiding me. He went as far as setting meetings with his allies and then sent me to an errand around the territory, guarded by his lead warrior. To top off all my frustration, he didn't sleep in the pack house. But one thing was clear after I overheard his conversation with an elder when they thought I was asleep in my room, suffering from my nearing heat.

How dare he!

How dare he hide the fact that he is not my real father. Does he know the torment I had gone through for holding supposed to be forbidden feelings for him?

I am gonna make him pay for his lies. In the sweetest ways I can. And they say this seventeen year old is the angel of the pack. Let me tell you, I may be a rare white wolf but I ain't an angel. For starters, I am werewolf. I feed on raw meat if I need to. And I'm about to partake on the most delicious meat there is.

Here I come, daddy dearest...
Time to pay for your sins.

Forth's POV

The day I was given the task to take care of Beam was the day I made the biggest promise of my life. I knew something that I needed to hide from him. Just until he's grown enough to know the truth.

Each day I buried myself on my duties as the alpha of my pack. Even though I don't have a mate on my side, my people respect my strength and my ability to run it. At thirty four, I am considered a lone wolf, mateless. There is one reason why I don't bother looking. And here he is to test my control once again.

From time to time, he would act so clingy that it takes a whole lot for me to resist. As the time comes near, I made excuses after another to not be near him. Yes, I was scared for I knew he could be sensing it now. And he'll come with a full force assault on my well built fortress of sanity.

I will lose it.

Right now, I'm taking a shower after training with my warriors. Before he even entered the alpha suite of this mansion, his scent already overwhelmed my sense of smell. I choked on the wonderful scent and instantly slammed my hands on the marble walls of my shower stall in my en suite bathroom.

He didn't knock.

He didn't call me.

He didn't even ask if he could enter the bathroom.

He just did.

The sound of cold waters hitting my head, rolling down my nakedness and into the drain on the floor, was mixed into the sound coming from my hammering chest. The beating sound reached my ears. My head was down, hands still on the wall, my eyes were closed. As if closing them could magically make the sweet intruder disappear.

"I'll be done soon, Beam." I managed to speak. "Whatever you need, it can wait."

"It can't...daddy." His deep yet very sweet voice sent shivers down my spine, I balled my fists automatically. The alarms in my head were on full blast as the door to the shower stall opened.

I gulped, terribly nervous, when Beam hugged me from behind. Naked. "Daddy..."

"B-Beam..."

My cock was aching the minute Beam planted a kiss on my back. This is not his usual innocent ways of getting my attention. This is...

...different.

What happened to my innocent baby Beam?

"So strong..." Beam ran his palms on my shoulders, tracing my tanned skin and muscles. His hands slid into my sides and then my thighs, and my arousal was palpable. His hands were warm, soft. "Daddy..." He moaned.