Reea's pov

I tried to open my eyes but it was really hard after trying for a several seconds I was able to open it I saw Archer lying beside me. After a few minutes he stirred from his sleep and looked at me smiling. He then went to get the doctor and after that doctor asked me a few questions before checking me and said I was fine but I should take some rest now. After he left the police officers came to question me about what happened. So Archer left the room and after they were done they left the room and when I expected Archer to come back he didn't but instead Aaron entered the room now I know that I was not imaging when I saw him before. Before I could ask him questions he said I need to take rest because he didn't want to overwhelm me so I kept quiet staring at him for awhile before I drifted off due to the tiredness from today's events . When I woke up again I saw Aaron sitting on the chair beside me and staring at me I asked him to get me a glass of water and I drank it I asked him to explain everything from the starting about how he was alive and why didn't he contact me. He then explained everything about how he stayed away from me to protect me. I now understood why he didn't want to contact me after that I kept quiet. Everything was a little overwhelming from finding out that the guy that I thought was dead was actually alive now I didn't know how I felt about Archer being involved in this. It is one thing finding out your girlfriend had a past with another guy who he thought was dead before finding out he was not and very much alive since I myself couldn't wrap my head around this.
Archer's pov
I left Reea's room and sat in one of the chairs outside waiting for the police officers to come out but before that I saw Aaron standing in the corner with his head in his hands now I was scared to lose Reea since she obviously was in love with him but if she wanted to be with him then I will let her even though she was the love of my life then I realised that I didn't only like her but loved her. But I obliviously cannot tell Reea that since she will be forced to decide between him and I. So I went towards Aaron to tell him he can see her after the police are finished with their investigation. I left the hospital after that and called one of my friends to pick me up.
A few days later
Reea's pov
It has been an few days since I was discharged. I got no text or call from Archer but when I tried to call it would always ring before going to voicemail. I knew I had to choose between Archer and Aaron even though they hadn't directly asked me to but I knew I had to. I was confused now because I didn't want to hurt them by picking one of them so I called them over and when they asked me what was the matter I just told them to get here so when they got here I went to answer the door and let them in before asking them to sit on the couch and I sat on the opposite one before saying "I know even though you guys have not said directly about choosing between you two I know I have to " this caught their attention before they both stared at me before both of them said " you are still recovering and we don't want you to stress out and we will wait as long as it takes". After that Aaron got a call so he went outside to take it. While Archer stared at the ground before bringing his eyes and staring at me before saying " I hope you chose him because I can see how much you love him as you went through hell after his supposedly fake death". With that said he got up and left. After a few minutes Aaron came back before we talked for awhile before he left. That night I kept thinking about who to choose but I got my answer before I drifted off to sleep.