Will I Be Able To Find A Way Back To My World?

READER'S POV

I was in shock after being struck down by a Reaper Tail and seeing the four main characters of my favourite game. 

'This is impossible! How did I get teleported into the world of Final Fantasy XV?! it's unheard of!'

I shouted in my head while clutching my shoulder. Noctis got in front of me and he summoned his sword and he said to me.

"Stay back, we'll take care of these guys."

"Thanks..."

I flinched in pain since my shoulder still hurt and then I watched the four men fight the Reaper tails. I was impressed by their fighting abilities especially Noctis' fighting style. Once the Reaper tails were defeated, the guys salvaged what was left of the creatures that attacked me. I slowly stood up from the ground and then Ignis came over to me.

"Are you all right?"

"Oh yeah, I'm perfectly fine, of course, I am not all right!! I have no idea where I am and I got attacked by a bloody giant scorpion!" I yelled angrily at him.

"OK, OK, calm down," Ignis told me.

"Ugh, sorry I snapped, ow!"

I looked at my shoulder and it was bleeding. Ignis looked at my shoulder and he said to me.

"That's a nasty hit you took, hold on."

Ignus got a healing potion and he said to me.

"Here, drink this."

I took the potion from him and I gulped it down and then the pain I felt on my shoulder disappeared. I looked at my shoulder and it was completely healed.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Prompto came over to me and he asked me.

"Who are you? what's a cute girl like you doing out here in the desert?"

"You guys first."

"Oh, sorry, my name is Prompto."

Prompto looked at the others and they introduced themselves.

"Name's Gladiolus, nice to meet you, Lass."

"I'm Ignis."

"Noctus."

I smiled at them and I told them.

"It's nice to meet you, my name is (F/n) (L/n) and thanks again for me saving me."

Gladiolus looked at me up and down and he asked me.

"You're welcome and all but, where are you from and what are you even doing out here? You do realise it's dangerous out here."

"Only at the last minute, yes, and as for what I'm doing here, I honestly don't know, I was in my room one minute and then the next minute I found myself here."

'It's probably for the best that I don't tell them that I'm from a different world otherwise, they'll think I'm crazy.'

I thought to myself after telling them this.

"Well then, (Y/n), where are you from?"

"I'm from (Town Name)."

"(Town Name)? I've never heard of such a place, what about you, Ignis?" Prompto asked Ignis who was looking through his phone.

"Hmm, there's no record of this woman's name registered for Insomnia and there's no place called (Town Name)."

"So what are we supposed to do with her?" Noctis asked Ignis until Prompto spoke up.